for Fragile Balance

4/23/2020 c1 3assasnin
That hit me and I did not expect it. Kinda speechless, gj.
4/15/2020 c1 2The Imitation Wizard
Wow. This is beautiful, and I wasn’t expecting it to hit so hard. Bravo!
12/1/2017 c1 4sudhanva08
How have i missed this little gem?

It's awesome. The only word for it.
It really is a matter of perspective.

But there's also a flaw. Devon is an adventure sports cardiologist.
He is a surgeon. So i doubt he would be in the ER stitching up a little boy's cheek.
Sure he could be covering for some other doctor. That's possible. Or working the ER because there is a rush of patients.
6/4/2016 c1 Lonny J
Wow, perspective indeed. Great story highlighting an under used character. You gave Devon real emotional depth here and created the most deeply touching Chuck FIC I have ever read. Thank you.
5/31/2016 c1 Deathzbreath
Now that is perspective. Awesome one shot.
8/16/2015 c1 39Arpad Hrunta
*Really* well done here. I could see this as a scene from the show. You have their voices down pat, and it's good to see some of the reasons behind Captain Awesome's disposition.
4/5/2015 c1 bcpiano
That was beautifully done. Please keep writing.
1/4/2015 c1 20ne71
This story punched me in the gut, picked me up off the floor, slapped me around a little, called me Twinkie, then sat me down in a comfy chair and bought me an ice cream cone.

Amazing story. I could HEAR both characters' voices in the way you wrote them. Perfect job on capturing them. Thanks for writing this.
10/16/2014 c1 wilf21
Very enjoyable thank you
9/18/2014 c1 1Arya's prayers
Wow! This is seriously fantastic.

Deep down we all knew that Devon isn't an idiot (being a cardiac surgeon and being married to Ellie) but portraying this level of crushing compassion was a very welcome surprise.
9/9/2014 c1 7Kyo Tetsuei
Oh my god that was beautiful. I'm so glad you dusted off your submit button and shared this with us. Thank you so much!
8/29/2014 c1 53Marc Vun Kannon
Wonderful. Devon really knows what he's talking about.
8/28/2014 c1 1charahkids
Brings things into perspective. Excellent and AWESOME. :D
8/28/2014 c1 C
Great story - so well written and in character.
8/28/2014 c1 3Nomadic Nerd
WOW! Almost no one writes a Casey and Devon story. Well not one that isn't "M" rated. You show a perspective of Devon that is rarely (if ever) explored. Dude, I only have on word for this story, AWESOME! Really, and I mean really, nice job!