for Pina Colada

9/20/2016 c1 15FairyLetters
Actually I'm very happy that at least Amu didn't fall for him the moment she realizes it was him, that would have been really troublesome. It was really orignal story, and there was really a good amount of realism in some parts. Good work.
8/28/2014 c1 2Animefungirl12
Oh mi god. Dude.. When I saw this I'm like lol. They are both married and made an online dating account. Then I out predicted everything after that like thy were going to see each other. Lol. Then run away with ur wife. Lol. Anyways this wasbdi sweet, I loved it. Kinda funny with miki. Lol.
8/28/2014 c1 4lilacprimadonna
This story is... great. c: I like it a lot.
I'm running out of fanfic to read AKA I'm rereading all the good ones, and this is absolutely wonderful.
And woah. You're the authoress of Co-Sign. o.o A story I need to catch up on... Sorry, dude.

On the other hand, I wouldn't be so sure Ikuto would go online to find a girl. He might stalk Amu, though. :p
Then again, I'm not an Ikuto expert. xD
Characters are in-character for the most part. Good.
Love the plot. Originality points.
The ending just ended on a cliffy; a little weak but not lame. Lame would mean Amu falling for him at second sight. Sorta.
Psht, 'same interests'? They're totally made for each other, and they didn't even know it.
Augh, I wanna look up the song (..?) now.

Yayyy. Ooh, and I noticed your pattern of arranged marriages and agreements. Cool stuff. owo
Awesome! :))
8/28/2014 c1 1StarElsie
Yay! They finally got together after years of ignoring each other