for God of Mages

3/14/2021 c6 Guest
Update this
4/5/2019 c6 Guest
Pleeaase! Erza and Hashirama! They would make a perfect couple!
12/24/2018 c6 anbu31uchiha
5/11/2016 c1 Guest
Don't see many fanfic crossovers with this charatar and hasirama is one of my favorites good job
5/8/2016 c6 trinity.parkour1
Are you going to update? Or has this been abandoned?
9/4/2015 c6 sharma.kyle1999
Post more chapters
6/29/2015 c6 frozem1
I liked the chapter! then put the next one!
5/11/2015 c6 MineEngineer
What the hell? A god of shinobi got injured from lightning? If Madara saw this, i'm sure he'll laughing like a mad man..
5/11/2015 c3 MineEngineer
I wonder who will win if Hashirama against Warrod Cken.. Both of them had the ability to manipulate Nature.. Warrod with his green magic and Hashirama with mokuton kekkei genkai?
9/28/2014 c6 jjjj
You probably lost readers with how weak you made hashirama.
9/28/2014 c6 Doesn't Mata
The chapter was good , it seemed rushed towards the end of the fight though (last 6-7 lines) .You can slow the story down , giving more details ...no need to rush and do several updates in a short period , you can make a detailed story structure and update once in a month or so . That's good enough . Keep writing .

Putting an insulator like wood would also work , since it won't allow the lightning to pass through effectively blocking out the lightning ...the aim of using the iron to redirect the lightning was to make it hit an insulator . So if you are directly putting an insulator , you don't have to make it a conductor since it does the work even without it .

Hashirama's power level is a concern here , though I think its for the better . We wouldn't want Hashirama to defeat whatever comes in his way with ease using his original powers . I guess that's the reason for such a low number of Hashirama/Madara crossovers with fairy tail . Both are above Fairy tail's power levels and downgrading them to equals is a bit(or maybe more than that) hard to do . All the best for it .
9/28/2014 c6 3SamMason666
You need to flush out Hashirama as a character, but is is a good story,
9/23/2014 c5 reader
The story line is rushed and not very description and sentences should be improved.

p.s I dont hate you just helping.
9/15/2014 c4 Doesn't mata
Will be waiting for the next update :D
9/15/2014 c4 1samiseru123
your pacing is getting better, don't worry about the fight (it wouldn't have taken Hashirama long to defeat any kind of demon in the fairytail-vers anyway) i think it would benefit you to re-describe in your chapters the fairytail-vers how Hashirama see's them (places, scenes, landscapes) you did it a bit of it in earlier chapters but you should do more because it makes the story more realistic,
keep up the good work.