FanFiction.Net
for The Maelstrom Saga

9/4/2018 c17 101VFSNAKE
Damn this is getting brutal. Can't wait until Naruto goes Kyuubi on their asses and blows them to pieces. KILL THOSE SOBS!
9/4/2018 c17 15Leaf Ranger
Awwww, damnit, Amaru is a bad person? shit. That's not going to be fun.

Again, nto sure what to think of the chapter. Mostly just a lot of deployment and readying, so...yeah. *shrugs* Not bad.
9/4/2018 c17 11nightwind83
good chapter but there was a few mistakes that made parts hard to understand
9/4/2018 c17 LordofTerror
and this story has now lost my interest.
9/4/2018 c17 SPark681
Hmm, hopefully things go well for konoha anyways keep up the great work!
9/4/2018 c17 marquis.shax
the Guard Platoon doesn't have Hayate in it he doesn't know the Hiraishin it's just Raido, Iwashi, and Genma. I don't see why you don't just have Naruto get in an kill Danzo he could probably do it given his stealth in this story I'm pretty sure is even above that of canon which despite wearing that orange jumpsuit was pretty damn good. It wouldn't be to difficult to pin it on Iwa or Kumo spies as I honestly don't think there is a single nation that Danzo hasn't pissed off at some point lol
9/4/2018 c17 Guest
Booooo no child for Shion
8/15/2018 c16 Dragon0905
Have to say that the plot evolved in an interesting way. Not one I've read before. A few minor grammar errors. Compared to most you are definitely an English major with OCD. A few instances that confused me here and there. But overall a well thought out plot and has developed nicely.
7/23/2018 c9 31Randa1
w
5/11/2018 c16 yudhazebba
4/27/2018 c16 Kingkong101
It good just a little slow on the good parts
4/20/2018 c16 12Ookami88
Pretty nice chapter. The ending especially is quite dramatic and suspensful, which is something worth a praise. The fight between Naruto and Jiraiya also feels nice, the pacing is good and easy to follow, while some inner jokes make you crack up at the mental image. Good job!
4/8/2018 c16 Guest
Great chapter! Keep it up!
4/9/2018 c15 3kenzie.parish
YOU CAN BET YOUR SWEET SWEET ASS THAT I A IN RAGE OVER THAT SHIT GUZZLING WAR MONGERING SUPREMISIST FREAK ARMED GRAVE ROBBING WASTE OF FLESH MEAT BAG THAT IS SHIMURA DANZO. HIZASHI DONT LISTEN! NARUTO GET YOUR FUCKING ASS IN GEAR YOU LITTLE LOVABLE PRECIOUS SHIT! O!
3/24/2018 c16 Twigofspite
Loved it! Keep up the great work!
685 « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »