FanFiction.Net
for The Maelstrom Saga

10/16/2022 c25 Guest
Does Naruto know that Neji’s father is the one that infiltrated the Namikaze compound and gave Danzo all those Uzumaki and Namikaze techniques? Pity Danzo isn’t alive to see his treachery exposed and be labeled a TRAITOR to Konoha!
9/11/2022 c11 5freedomringer
I always looked at Danzo as an Amanda Waller type. It did confuse me why he just purposely weakened Konoha when all he really needed was the leaders of the coup dead, Shisui's eyes, and Itachi properly cowed so that the rest of the clan doesn't find out. It would make much more sense for him to kill the adults and kidnap the children as his methods would produce the Sharingan eyes a lot better. It would also make him a more credible threat and justify Sausuke's hatred of Konoha later on due to his fellow clansman being enslaved by Danzo and not just killed off to prevent a coup. Maybe I'll make this idea a fanfic. Naruto and the orphans of the Uchiha Massacre end up in ROOT.
9/10/2022 c13 marquis.shax
you know other than being green I'd see no problem with most of the kunoichi wearing Gai's spandex outfit lol
8/22/2022 c1 Dracoessa Draga
sakiri is the head of the whoruno clam.
8/16/2022 c25 AvatarUzumaki
oh man the chapter was soooooooo worth the long wait! love your creativity with the fights and story in general. super happy that danzo is dead and gone as well as the pr8nce and the hyugaa traitors. glad the small war is over but what happens next? who will become the new fire lord? what will the reinforcements think once they they see the damage? when will Naruto marry Hinata? and when will he return to whirlpool and start up the village? oh man can't wait for the next chapter. hope you update soon. keep your imagination flowing!
8/10/2022 c20 1Striker - Master Of Hearts
I remeber finding this story a while ago. I forgot to save it. You really went nuts with it, and I am here for it!
7/24/2022 c10 Dissapointed
Up until Naruto finally managed to escape the Kumo, the story was incredible. Especially the escape and the devastation he left behind. It was magnificent.

But after that? It became just a trash-bashing fic.
7/19/2022 c25 6my 2 guys
that was great keep the chapters coming
7/19/2022 c25 15Leaf Ranger
And there we go. Seems the battle is pretty much at an end. All that's left is the aftermath.

Good job overall, way to go. Keep it up.
7/14/2022 c6 2SouruTV
they finished Pubertät. why the fuck so smol. 166cm. holy shiet thats smol
7/12/2022 c25 2Areyem Meyera
Thanks for this wonderful story. I hope this gets finished, it doesn’t matter to me when, as as it gets finished within my life time lol

And when it’s done, I hope u get the chance to edit and improve some parts. Like make dedicated a chapter of the kiri civil war and don’t just rely on a quick flash back. I’m guessing you were aiming to surprise us with the sudden arrival of Kiri, but it just turned out to be an ass pull in my opinion, because it’s so out of the blue and no proper builf up. Not that they got any share of the konoha defensive-war, as it’s already over.

Same thing goes to ALL flashback related scenes. Include them in your timeline. Don’t really too much on doing flash backs unless that’s the only way to keep the readers guesing. But other than that, avoid flashbacks.
7/11/2022 c25 Godschildtweety
Really good
7/10/2022 c25 Guest
Woohoo! Sayonara, Danzo! Keep up the good work and stay safe from the coronavirus!
7/9/2022 c25 diegoossorio1
congratulations for your new job
and great chapter
please keep updating
7/9/2022 c25 thor94
So all the three main villains are dead.
Hope orochimaru is down for good this time and you don't plan another plot device curse mark reviving.
can't wait next chapter