for Mine

9/1/2017 c1 Guest
Why is it always steve everyone makes cheat or look an asshole why in very fanfic to the OC AND ANY OTHER FEMALE always get the play victim so sick of it its like no one seem to think girls are asshole too girls cheat too girls stabs loves ones and betray their men too NOT ALWAYS THE MALES
8/30/2015 c1 teller.winchester.salvatore
What u can't just stop there OMG please update
5/6/2015 c1 14Dimac99
Very emotional piece and would definitely make a start for a good long fic. What's Steve feeling now? What was he really feeling at the time? (As opposed to what he says he felt.) Who was the other woman? How did his wife even become his wife in the first place? At the moment, almost all of the detail could apply to any number of fictional characters, because it was from the oc's pov, so even just a Steve-centric 2nd chapter alone would be a great addition. Hope you're inspired to write more.
3/20/2015 c1 Guest
Please continue this one to stop reading
10/16/2014 c1 8GoalDigger
I absolutely love this. I understand leaving it the way it is but I would love to see it expanded as well. Regardless you're a fantastic writer and this was one of the best one shots I've ever read.
9/4/2014 c1 NL92
Oh wow.
I can't stop re-reading this,I really hope that you do decide to add more chapters.
9/3/2014 c1 7Brooklyn Knight
Wow. Most one shots are too short or too long. I felt you captured the perfect length for this. Whether you want to expand this is completely up to you though I must say should you leave it as is, it might be one of the best one shots I've read. You're choice to keep the OC vague was wise, especially as it's from her perspective. I made anyone identify with her and feel the trouble of choosing love over trust. Very talented writing for a one shot. I can only assume the other woman is Catherine, but again your writing choices has opened it up to so many possibilities. :) I look forward to seeing more from you (no matter the fandom) and thanks for the good read! Pity there aren't more like this out there.