for Call me Datura

7/8/2021 c8 22blackrider11
I forgot to mention that Red Hood was a surprise addition and I really liked how you mixed The Batman storyline with young justice and some comic references.
8/22/2017 c7 Oracle
Hey there! Just saying that I absolutely love your story, please make it have a happy ending!
1/17/2016 c1 Guest
Proof read
4/24/2015 c1 Meghan
Just reviewing to tell you about how happy I am that you have an asexual character! I don't think I've ever seen asexual characters in fanfiction before. Thanks!
10/21/2014 c8 7SuperMehr
This is story is getting really interesting now. I truly am enjoying it! I do wonder what Barbara will do when, if, she ever wakes up from this and realized everything she has done. I mean thats against the Bats code. Update soon?
10/21/2014 c7 SuperMehr
This story, im not gonna lie sometimes in the middle of the first part it dragged on, but now? I... I have no idea whats going to happen and I am excited to see what comes next!
10/21/2014 c1 SuperMehr
Wow... that was pretty good... I could not stop reading and I am so glad I have so many more chapters after this first one! This was such a long chapter, but I really enjoyed it... Can't wait to read more!
10/18/2014 c8 17korben600
I like it, the red hood vs datura interplay is a vey good way to see the two differing viewpoints on how they deal with protection, and it should be interesting seeing how they work

Also, might I recommend using a beta, your writing is superb, but the spelling is a bit wonky, I'm sure that there's another author around here willing to look it over
10/18/2014 c8 5jdcocoagirl
wow nice twist. did not expect that youwill bring in Jason. more soon.
10/18/2014 c8 1RedWingNight
This is great so far! I wouldn't say the Red Hood part was obvious, but it wasn't totally shocking either. The flashback was really nice. Don't worry about the story being long, you seem to make everything you've written so far add a good bit of value to the overall story. The thing that frightens me is the possibility that Babs might not be able to switch back -which is great!
10/16/2014 c7 5jdcocoagirl
very interesting, clever and wicked story plot... i can't wait for more and how will dick and the rest of the batfamily will hand,e and find the cure.
10/4/2014 c7 1RedWingNight
This is great so far! Dying to know how it turns out.