for Fight the Fairies

11/26/2019 c1 Matt
This story is not a crossover. It's a Supernatural story, with added characters who are named the same as some of the characters in Harry Potter. That's not the same thing as a crossover. The characters with the Harry Potter names aren't wizards. They don't use wands to do magic. They don't have a school named Hogwarts. All of these things make it not a crossover.
4/3/2019 c1 Guest
Awe so good!
5/21/2016 c1 Lucinda Silver
Love it, I love how you make Dean still stay in character and his nickname for Raiden 'Sparkly' that's he sort of like Castiel!

Love this story!
5/10/2016 c1 28EveJHoang
Gawwwd, you made me cry in the café, the other clients are looking at me weird and the waiter seems a bit panicky...
5/9/2015 c1 Risky
I can't give kudos here like I can on AO3, but if I could, I totally would! Loved this lots! thanks for sharing it! 3
4/30/2015 c1 PercyJacksonROCKS4ever
Wow this was very different from the other Harry/Dean stories. But it was very nice and the melding of the HP world with the Fairies was very interesting. Hope to more of Hp/Supernatural crossovers especially Harry/Castiel or Harry with other angels.
1/28/2015 c1 GoingDownWithTheseShips
Love love loved this! Fantastic job! I love AU universes and yours was unique and exciting! Wonderful job! :)
11/26/2014 c1 sugarbabies
Great story. I love them together, thank you
11/6/2014 c1 4b-nothing
This is awesome. I really loved the complete change of pace this story was. I loved all the excerpts and your descriptions. Was really beautifully written. I think I would enjoy a sequel too :D
10/12/2014 c1 32Lizzy Pheonix
I feel like this needs a sequel because I loved it. I can't help but picture Radian trying to convince Dean to go out with him all over again. Bet it would be utterly adorable
9/13/2014 c1 JinxDemon
That... was beautiful... ;-; My life! The way you wrote out the characters, especially Dean, was so amazing!
9/2/2014 c1 LilBka
So bitter sweet, i loved it! Great effort with the faery passages, whimsy-with edge lol :p
9/2/2014 c1 62Kefalion
I enjoyed reading this story, it was kind of sweet and I did like your idea of making a fusion with HP where a few of the characters from that world as fairies. Something I also appreciate is the hopeful tone of the ending.
Thanks for sharing!
/Frida
8/31/2014 c1 Alice
Beautiful!
8/30/2014 c1 Guest
A sad crossover but it's still a good story.

The Crimson Mage.