for Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja (Series Rewrite)

5/6 c4 1TTGG03
This is a great story, I hope you will write here on again soon, but in the meantime, have fun!
3/31 c4 Lala Norisu
That is ok I understand
11/5/2017 c3 Ph0enix17
If you put human nomicon please oh please let it be a girl I've seen so many boy nomicon instead of girl nomicon
5/18/2017 c3 4BubblySilverSolare05
Hm... an OC? I'm on the 3rd chapter now... are you planning to put an OC?
If so- FANGIRL FINATIC! I'm real bruce with that! I'm (maybe) planning to write one, too. But, people could be judgemental. If they have nothing good to say, I just wish they would say nothing. Am I right? Anywho~ Love the story! NEVER let someone's ill judgement bring you down! We are authors!SMOKE BOMB!"
2/9/2016 c1 Guest
I like how that first chapter when (Smile) :D !
1/5/2016 c3 Guest
This so honking bruce whens the next update
3/26/2015 c3 36Pandora Finesilver
These rewrites are the honking cheese! Can't wait for more! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
3/16/2015 c3 ikeea
AMAZING! I always wondered what a rewrite for this would be like and yours is AWESOME TIMES INFINITY:):)
2/5/2015 c1 Pandora Finesilver
Oh my cheese, this is so freaking brilliant! I like this so freaking bad, it is so BRUCE!? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard
1/4/2015 c1 9MusicAndMemories1412
that is a bit different from the original show. the parents of Randy never gets a line, but is mentioned a few times in some episodes.
10/1/2014 c3 10foxchick1
This story is so BRUCE, I can't wait for more.
9/8/2014 c3 DragonKing19
Will Randy and Theresa become a couple?
9/8/2014 c2 DragonKing19
Ha
9/8/2014 c1 DragonKing19
Not bad.

Randy and Theresa forever
9/4/2014 c3 Gast
Ich hab das Gefühl Randy wird in den nächsten Kapitel eine große Überraschung bekommen... SCHREIB BITTTE GANZGANZGANZ SCHNELL WEITER!
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »