for How To Piss Off A Supervillain (Without Really Trying)

2/12/2019 c3 1MysticMarvel
Love it! Keep up the good work!
5/9/2018 c3 1feelikeaunicorn
can you please PLEAAAAASSSSEEE write a sequel PLEAAAASSSE
4/5/2018 c3 Supermartian20
Really interesting and well written story. I liked that it was mildly AU, so that it's still plausible in the actual YJ universe. Absolutely loved the way you wrote Barry and Iris, and of course, the spitfire story was just incredible. Read it from start to end in one sitting, which is a telling sign that this is a captivating and engaging read.
4/5/2018 c3 1Karma-WarHawk-B16
This is a well written piece of literature. I really enjoyed reading this multiple times. But I would have liked to see where the story went from here. Did her Dad try to take her back? Did she ever reconcile with her mother and/or sister? These are questions that need to be snswered!
3/21/2018 c3 1feelikeaunicorn
OMG this is actually almost too good. You could give the writters a run for their money with they kind of story you just pulled
3/11/2018 c3 11SunBinamra
Oh no, poor Artemis. I thought maybe Sportsmaster did have some redeeming qualities, then in season 2 (spoiler alert) he was only pissed that someone "killed" a member of his family which affected his street cred or something? Ugh. Anyway, great fic and thank you for sharing!
12/31/2017 c3 Courtney Elizabeth1
Ooooo good one
I’d love a sequel. Maybe if Artemis travels with the team introductions to team etc then Sportsmasters fight to get her back ?
9/13/2016 c3 Guest
That story was so good. I almost cried. It was so amazing how you managed to build their relationship over 3 chapters. Not many authors can do that... I just really love this backstory. Its a lot better than her original one. I actually wish it was canon. Oh and btw im super new to this fandom, so my idea of her backstory may be wrong. I think this is actually the first review i posted here. So i just want to say, you wrote such an amazing story, and youre obviously really talented.
2/22/2016 c1 Guest
You should do a sequal on how Artemis fits in with the team and her nightmares. And how Wally and her try to sort out their relationship while keeping it a secret from the team because Artemis feels uncomfortable at first.
8/31/2015 c3 DevilishMagpie4
Are you sure your not a professional writer? I'm suspicious... ABOSLUTLEY AWESOMAZING STORY.
8/31/2015 c3 DevilishMagpie4
I... I... :O What?... It was amazing, but I didn't really like the last chapter
6/25/2015 c3 AG
That was really sweet. I really like how you played with scenes from the show and incorporated them to your AU. Well done!
6/7/2015 c1 161Qoheleth
Dear lizzieonawhim:

Tiny thing: would you really call that title K-rated?

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
5/18/2015 c3 1WonderWalrus
Love it- a great spin off from the Bialya episode, one of my favourite stories on this site :D
1/11/2015 c3 Crossxx
I love this story it's fantastically well written and invoicing
53 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »