for Have Heart, My Dear

6/26 c2 Marinablablabla
I came back to find this story 8 years later after I first read it.

Dearest author, I want to thank you for this masterpiece. You talent is immense, and your story is so well written and beautifully heart-wrenching. It has really touched something in me and lived at the back of my mind for almost a decade.

Thank you and I hope all is well with you.
6/26 c2 Guest
Great story!
6/26 c2 6LemonLuvGirl87
wonderful! one of the most beautiful alternate stories I've ever read! kudos!
5/27 c2 Guest
This blew me away, it’s beautifully written and a marvellous sad but equally happy you for sharing this amazing work with us!
I’m so happy I came across this - entirely per chance
3/14 c2 KELS B
Beautiful story!
12/8/2021 c2 TopazPeridot
Quite an adventure. Well written well edited.
4/21/2021 c2 dellouxx
This is one of my favourite story ever
You are truly gifted
3/8/2021 c1 Angeltuesday
you are an absolutely amazing writer. Everything you write makes me cry, giggle and beam with happiness, never stop
2/4/2021 c1 Deep fried chicken
I am amazed by every single word you wrote. Its my second time reading your story and I’m still mesmerized by it. I love your Katniss and Peeta, their love was so believable. And the way you depicted them as parents is just how I think they would be in canon. You had me laughing and crying and wanting to read so much more. I know I’m very late to the fandom, but I hope you still get to read reviews and keep hearing what a beautiful writer you are.
1/13/2021 c2 wistful reader
Oh wow! This story touched my cold heart! They way you wrote everything was touching, immersive and riveting. U actually managed to make me stupidly giddy with their reunion and I could honestly read 20 more chapters of their lives together if you had written them. Just WOW!
1/8/2021 c2 BereniceFrench
This was beautiful! Very emotional in the best way. Very well writen.
12/10/2020 c1 dellouxx
This was so beautiful
I don’t quite have the words
I’ve reread it so much
10/28/2020 c2 Cat
Absolutely brilliant! Wish there were less sex descriptions though, some moments should be kept private at all times... Kat's war scars rock - twichers, scavangers, burns, ribs! Love Prim's attitude, and Nell's aftershocks are quite accurate - no child wants to be replaced in any way, good thing to address this too.
10/12/2020 c2 Guest
That was sad and happy. I was crying for both reasons.
10/12/2020 c1 Guest