for Have Heart, My Dear

4/21 c2 dellouxx
This is one of my favourite story ever
You are truly gifted
3/8 c1 Angeltuesday
you are an absolutely amazing writer. Everything you write makes me cry, giggle and beam with happiness, never stop
2/4 c1 Deep fried chicken
I am amazed by every single word you wrote. Its my second time reading your story and I’m still mesmerized by it. I love your Katniss and Peeta, their love was so believable. And the way you depicted them as parents is just how I think they would be in canon. You had me laughing and crying and wanting to read so much more. I know I’m very late to the fandom, but I hope you still get to read reviews and keep hearing what a beautiful writer you are.
1/13 c2 wistful reader
Oh wow! This story touched my cold heart! They way you wrote everything was touching, immersive and riveting. U actually managed to make me stupidly giddy with their reunion and I could honestly read 20 more chapters of their lives together if you had written them. Just WOW!
1/8 c2 BereniceFrench
This was beautiful! Very emotional in the best way. Very well writen.
12/10/2020 c1 dellouxx
This was so beautiful
I don’t quite have the words
I’ve reread it so much
10/28/2020 c2 Cat
Absolutely brilliant! Wish there were less sex descriptions though, some moments should be kept private at all times... Kat's war scars rock - twichers, scavangers, burns, ribs! Love Prim's attitude, and Nell's aftershocks are quite accurate - no child wants to be replaced in any way, good thing to address this too.
10/12/2020 c2 Guest
That was sad and happy. I was crying for both reasons.
10/12/2020 c1 Guest
They better be alive.
10/9/2020 c2 6page-394-always1
damn i forgot how good of an author you are! way better then canon tbh
9/29/2020 c2 3emmiet
Oh my God I was WEEPING by the end of this! What a beautiful beautiful story!
9/6/2020 c2 astra
the first part of this was absolutely heartbreaking but the second made p for it and then some. this is, without a doubt, one of the top three works i have ever read in my life. the depth you went into, the fleshed out characters, how little mercy you had but the reunion to kiss it better is truly amazing. thank you so much for writing this and sharing it.
9/6/2020 c1 astra
i am in love with fic, the first chapter alone is filled with so much intrigue and development and i can't put into words how beautiful it is
9/6/2020 c2 LACR
It was a wonderful journey to get their family back together. Thanks for sharing this story!
8/18/2020 c1 as22
this is insane and so good this is probably like the most canon divergent fic I’ve ever read and it still? makes sense? how did you do that this was so beautiful all of your stories you’re so good at coming up with these crazy complicated plots
339 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »