for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

5/31/2015 c6 2Exivus
Oh, what a cliffy. That was mean, what you did there. Well, hurry up, what are you doing just staring at your screen like that? Go on and finish the next chapter already! We're not getting any younger.
5/30/2015 c1 Exivus
Hm, interesting start to the story. I understand why you'd like Harry with no other supplies but his wand to make things more intriguing, but couldn't he have summoned his stuff when he made it to shore? I mean he summoned a broomstick over larger distance in canon, it wouldn't be hard to do it. Anyway, can't wait to see more Harry/Lara interaction.
5/29/2015 c4 2Mangahero18
Good Job Lara.
5/27/2015 c5 8Lord Blood
in point 2 of your author's note, you say his cloak is "much too valuable to bring on an expedition like this" and yet he clearly brought it in chapter 1, along with his firebolt...
5/27/2015 c2 Lord Blood
basic rule of magic: you can't multiply or create food.
5/27/2015 c1 Lord Blood
it's odd that harry would lose his invisibility cloak and firebolt and not seem to be bothered any bit by it...
5/22/2015 c6 Nerfhearder69
And you leave it on a cliffy!? Did someone piss in your wheatabix? That is just cruel! Great story though...
5/17/2015 c6 average.at.best
Really enjoying this. Thank you!
5/15/2015 c2 1Arkisenn
Not a bad start so far. One complaint though, Roth seems too quick to accept Harry's presence. He should have advised Lara to be cautious of him which would have led to Lara revealing a bit about Harry and why she feels she can trust him. Had you included that (or if you take the time to go back and add it in since it wouldn't take all that much time) then I would say you are off to a golden start.
5/10/2015 c6 Shadow's Blades
Awesome story and great chapter. A very unique fanfic, it is always nice to find a well written different story. I very much look forward to seeing where you go with it. Maybe even continue beyond the completion of this game/story?
5/9/2015 c6 3doubledamn
The barrier ward surrounding the Island reminds me A LOT (does anyone else think that a lot should be compound word by now?) of the Razor Reef from Dinotopia.
5/9/2015 c6 Wargamer08
Wait this isn't Harry Potter the wisecracking elf! But it will have to do in the interim. You're going to make me buy the damn Tomb Raider game if this story gets any better, well done sir.
5/8/2015 c6 Tarix
Nice update.
5/8/2015 c6 Narutohokage
Nice chapter plz update quickly
5/8/2015 c6 Renzo7
Hello, Steelbadger.

I'm very happy to see this wasn't abandoned. I greatly enjoy this story, and this chapter was no exception.

I hope you keep up the great work and update soon!
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »