for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

5/7/2015 c6 Thanatoss
Thank you for the effort you put in writing all your stories. This one is particularity enjoyable simply because I recently beat Tomb Raider on PS. It does make you wonder how Lara's adventures would go with a friend/lover like Harry Potter available for paranormal support.
5/7/2015 c6 4Upon a Pale Horse
This is a great story. I loved the new Tomb Raider and am very much looking forward to the new one. I am excited to see where this story goes.
5/7/2015 c6 The Burning Heart
Glad to see your continuing with this story. Another good chapter, keep up the good work.
5/7/2015 c5 Daphne-Greengrass-Potter-fan
Type your review for this chapter here...
5/7/2015 c6 whrr.trudy
enjoyed the chapter :)
5/6/2015 c6 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting I can't wait for more
5/6/2015 c6 Guest
I, for obvious reasons, now really want Harry and Lara to have beautiful British babies. In favt I think everyone who has read you fic now ships Larry ( Lara x Harry ).
5/6/2015 c6 63erbkaiser - closed account
One interesting effect of putting people in author alert rather than individual stories is that you get alerts for "new" stories like in this case, this one.
Read all six chapters in one sitting.

You definitely do a good job of putting Harry in the story of the game - which I liked so much I bought it thrice - without really derailing this too much. Liking it so far and looking forward to where you take it next.
5/6/2015 c6 Ronin Kenshin
great work glad this is still going
5/6/2015 c6 Aaron Leach
Awesome chapter.
5/6/2015 c6 Christopher Corvinus
Good chapter, I'm finding this story quite enjoyable thus far :) Hope to read more sooner rather than later!
5/5/2015 c6 LuxEterna1
love it
5/5/2015 c6 9CaptureGod-Otamegane
Is it weird that I just want Lara and Harry to make beautiful British babies.
5/5/2015 c6 Nadoxx
Enjoyed the chapter!
5/5/2015 c6 timewastin
Thanks for the update! I, personally, am super happy you're continuing on with this story! Perhaps it comes from really liking both HP and the TR game? Yamatai is a place with a hell of a lot of potential to explore as well.
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »