for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

9/12/2019 c6 sloksingh45
Please update soon
9/12/2019 c1 sloksingh45
I like it please continue
3/1/2019 c7 ficreader2011
please continue this
3/1/2019 c3 ficreader2011
I finally finished the 2013 game and was looking for its fanfic , with HP involved this is exactly what I'm looking for .
10/7/2018 c6 Oddballzebra
I very much doubt Harry's friendships would just wither away because he's been gone for a time. After all the the shit they've been through, there is no way Ron and/or Hermione would just 'move on' from him.
9/19/2018 c4 dragonnargus
That ending of the chapter was. ...disappointing. Don't Harry have any experience dealing with hostage situation during his "ten years adventuring" any? He could simply fake lowering guard while keeping up his shield, or simply bluff back as if the guy shoot Lara, he'd also certainly be dead from Harry's retaliation.

The situation, as it is, feel forced.
9/19/2018 c3 dragonnargus
You know. ...that's actually almost game canon. There is no way Lara would have been able to lug around all of her pick up artefacts otherwise without a bottomless bag.
9/11/2018 c7 Guest
if i may ask are you going to return to this are you going to do the video game comics as well and rise of the tomb raider and shadow of the tomb raider
8/9/2018 c7 22Zalein
This was a really fun read! I can't wait to see what happens next. I'm really canon blind with Tomb Raider, so I feel really naive thinking 'boy I hope everyone comes out of this okay!', but seriously, I legit hope Harry and Lara manage to save their friends and get out intact.
7/23/2018 c5 Mr.Heller
I really doubt, no one had gotten Voldemort's flying spell from some captured Death Eater, especially Harry with his passion for the sky...
7/23/2018 c4 Mr.Heller
The whole game mechanichs slow-mo is a bit too much...
6/24/2018 c7 jafr86
Great story I hope you continue it.
3/10/2018 c7 highlander348
is this story dead?
2/9/2018 c7 stevefocus
This is an enjoyable story, shame it's been years since the last update.
2/9/2018 c1 redbaron297
I'm glad I played the game now
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »