for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

11/20/2016 c7 leetheresearcher
great fic ._.
11/7/2016 c4 CBB
Four ways you killed this fic. 1. He's a wizard you idiot. 2. Hostage only works if the other is a wizard to. 3. Charms are invisible. 4. HE'S A FUCKING WIZARD YOU DUMBASS!
10/6/2016 c7 Guest
Looking forward to the next chapter of the story
9/12/2016 c7 2Blond Dude 42
Nice story, overall well done. Haven't seen any grammar errors, even small ones, which was a very nice surprise. The only slight adjustment I would have suggested would be to replace "punched him" with "slapped him" since I can't see Lara doing anything more than a weak punch there which doesn't have as much impact as a good slap, which I can see being done there. Granted, you might have not wanted the imagery of Lara rearing back and slapping Harry so I guess it works
9/6/2016 c5 5Light Lord Cybergate
I'm just happy that Harry is now not wandless...and you’re right Lara does get beaten around a lot.
Still...it is her very first adventure if I'm not mistaken so her problems can indeed be excused.
As for Harry, it would be different if he had been living the easy life for the past 10 years...however, I'd have expected a lot more 'know how' from Harry...who is supposed to have been on adventures for a, that's right...10 years.

Then again...I can also fully understand his sudden indecisiveness in such a moment.
Your surrounded...and suddenly your friend in held at gun point.
Unless you’re a professional who deal with this constantly, then chances are you will freeze and not know what to do.

SO, all in all, all's well...well...as much as can be expected.
9/6/2016 c4 Light Lord Cybergate
I thought you said you won’t have angst?
I really hope Harry didn’t lose his wand...I’d be very pissed off if he did.
9/6/2016 c3 Light Lord Cybergate
Nice to see you mention that wolves would not usually attack humans.
This is a myth. Usually we are not a part of their daily food supply...and I have seen someone sit in the middle of a wolf pack and even lay with them.
Of course...if they are starved that would soon change, Well done!

Also, very interesting to see the changes one person can make.
Lara is taking things a lot slower and is much more cautious here than in the game.
As such events like meeting Sam will not take place...at least not at the time which we know.

I wonder...have the Russians already caught then others at this time?
For all we know nobody (at least the enemies) know that Lara even exists.

It will be every interesting to see the other changes as they occur.
9/6/2016 c2 Light Lord Cybergate
Life is a LOT easier with Harry around. That's for sure.

Simply just the ability to create fire and water at will would be very useful.
The ability to create anything...and heal wounds...as long as it's simple (though how a gun would be simple I have no idea) may seem OP...but...it is well within the HP rules. Harry has magic...and as long as he has his wand with him in one piece he will continue to have magic.

I wonder if he will use the forbidden three though.
I would. To hell with the laws... honestly. Survival comes first...and it;s not like your companions would care. Neither would the magical world as long as they never find out.
The imperious alone would have been so useful while hunting the dear...and let's not even talk about controlling the enemy later on.

In a world where might makes right...and survival is the only thing that counts...you would be a fool not to use it...ALL of it.
8/11/2016 c7 Timeportal88
Great story! I loved the tomb raider game and it's amazing to see you blending it with harry potter. I like how your Harry isn't overpowered at all. Yes magic makes life easier but he's still struggling just as much as large did in the game, just without the interactive cutscenes.
6/11/2016 c7 4aSecondStory
Love this! I do hope you will come back to this one day.
6/7/2016 c7 Harlequin Shadow
This story is amazing! I love it so much! Please, please update soon, I'd really love to read more! :)
5/25/2016 c7 Kaliedo
This is pretty damn good, shame its been abandoned
5/20/2016 c7 2idiot.of.wanderlust
O.o Just finished TR and wanted to check out any crossovers with my favorite book! This fic was exactly what I was imagining. The magic from TR merges perfectly with the HP universe with a little tweaking. I love how you merged the two worlds, and I appreciate the divergence from canon. I'm really anxious to see where you take this! Good luck writing!
5/18/2016 c7 Drasiaj
This is a great story.
4/14/2016 c7 Itharax
LOVE IT! Great story! Please update soon!

Have a great day!