for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

9/15/2015 c7 rlchala
Wow, glad to have you and this story back. It is somewhat fitting being now so close to a new tomb raider game.

Enjoyed the chapter a lot. Harry has the perfect combination of carefree and action hero, and his interactions with Lara are very fun to read.

Hopefully you'll find the time to comeback sooner with next chapter
9/14/2015 c7 3Bolondka
An interesting concept. I like it so far
9/14/2015 c7 whrr.trudy
Enjoyed the chapter :)
9/12/2015 c7 PaperPandas
Wooo! Awesome update and very excited to read what comes next!
9/12/2015 c7 1Kamagong
Harry's a WAR VET, I find it strange that Harry hasn't killed more. From what I can gather in your story, and from the way he acts like a soldier sometimes in battle that he would have amassed a semi-large body count during his time fighting the dork lord and his death midgets. They don't call it a Wizarding WAR for nothing.
9/12/2015 c7 BladePhoenix41
Nice chapter
9/12/2015 c7 1dragooner
after having recently finished the game myself, I find this to be a pretty amusing read.
9/12/2015 c7 1Bearmauls
Yay new chapter!

Of course the Oni are magic resistant, can't have Harry breaking the game. The action here was solid, but I think I prefer the chapters that are more about the emotional connection between Harry and Lara. I think you've written well how they relate to each other and I want to see more of that :)
9/12/2015 c5 gmvachon
Your made up limitations on the summoning charm are irritating but understandable for story telling purposes. Harry Potter magic is broken. Don't bother trying to justify your limitations with canon. Just accept you're making stuff up
9/12/2015 c7 4Skendo
Yay :D Really enjoying this :) Thank you for sharing!
9/12/2015 c7 Dericof Diname
Thanks for the new chapter. Nothing to say than you're doing a great job.
Till next chapter.
9/12/2015 c7 timewastin
Thanks for the update! I love you.
9/11/2015 c7 lokarryn
I'm loving this fic honestly and hope you continue it until it's finish
9/11/2015 c7 1ademolix
Really enjoyed the lastest chapter. Was really looking forward to its release. Liked how you started to build on the relationship between Lara and Harry as one of equals and Lara trying to knock the odea of her needing protection from Harry's head.
Thanks for writing. Looking forward to future chapter.
9/11/2015 c7 1Still Not Dead Yet
You're back, yay!
A year old, I really need to get around to playing my Tomb Raider games...
Well if Harry and Lara are finally acting as a team I hope we get to see Harry enchanting that bow in some manner, I think it would be interesting to see what Harry can and is willing to do and what Lara does with it.

As always I look forward to your next update!
276 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »