for Harry Potter and the Sun Queen

9/11/2015 c7 Renzo7
Nice work! As always, this story is a delightful read.

I like the fight scenes you wrote, as well as how Harry and Lara are interacting.

Keep up the great work! I hope you update soon.
9/11/2015 c7 discb
Thanks for the update!
9/11/2015 c7 1Bekky2929
Good chapter, although you're pushing Lara into background too much. She's more badass than he's. The Lara from the game at least.
9/11/2015 c7 Ronin Kenshin
good work its like the only cross like this great work i'm surprised he didn't think they were golums can't wait to see how they handle the next part great stuff
9/11/2015 c7 hugp1x
Yeah, these Harry/muggle world crossovers that go the way of gimping, frankly boring magic kind of grate.

I've always hated the 'point and fire' magic of canon, the stunners, disarmers, curses, hexes etc. They're all so unimaginative and, well, non-magical. It was particularly annoying when Harry insisted on firing ineffective spells against the oncoming monster horde instead of vanishing the bridge beneath them.

It might cause issues in terms of conflict, but that should just be up to you to get creative. Make Harry's magical encounters a puzzle just like Lara's tombs, then be creative in how he deals with them.

If it were up to me, I'd MIB flash the world and erase curses/hexes/jinxes from HP canon entirely.
9/11/2015 c7 Ranmaleopard
This is just really interesting keep it up. I just found out that Freedom Guard has passed away.
9/11/2015 c7 The Shadows Mistress
cool another update, fun chapter, looking forward to more
9/11/2015 c7 Mister T.O Morrow
Nice seems rather fillerish, but the cliffhanger at the end caught me.
9/6/2015 c6 Guest
Poor Harry. Roth had to visible reaction.
9/2/2015 c6 The 1st Wandering King
Yay another good tomb raider /Harry potter story
8/13/2015 c6 1Kalen Darkmoon
Another interesting story. You have a lot of writing to do to keep me entertained with all of your stories, so get crackin'! LOL J/K I really do enjoy this one as well and look forward top more of it.
8/6/2015 c6 Shannyrox101
This chapter has made me realize how much I ship Hara. It is my OTP. It would also be interesting to see him in the second game :)
7/27/2015 c6 Zeronovax
Just swinging by to give a nudge in the hopes of some updates before the new game comes out.
7/15/2015 c5 1Bekky2929
Gah, missed a few words in my previous review.

Lara is too late to meet Samantha and Mathias because of Harry. The whole debacle leads to a scenario where Samantha is dead, the Sun Queen is reborn and Lara/Harry have much greater problem to solve. Fighting a living Himiko must be quite difficult.
7/15/2015 c6 Bekky2929
A good well written story, which deserves an update.

That said, I have to add, that there are certain downsides:
Harry's lack of reaction to loss of Invisibility Cloak. It's not about angst. Anyone would be mad about losing losing an item which had been in the family for 800 years. He's not that irresponsible.

His overall incompetence has no reasonable explanation. Being unable to hit an animal with a spell is like saying Harry can't use magic. How did he fight against Death Eaters if he can't even hit an animal? And that ten years later.

I know why you're doing it, obviously. You don't want him wave the wand to solve all their problems with magic. That would be quite boring. But you can't just dumb him down to a level of a Hogwarts's fourth year to make things work. That's just as boring. That's probably a good reason why there aren't many HP/TR fanfiction. I wonder if losing his wand and giving him a limited ability to use wandless magic would make a better story.

On the other hand imagine a story where Harry is perfectly capable (Lara too, obviously), but due to his intervention (he means well, of course), circumstances change and Solarii decide to speed up the ritual (For example, Himiko told them to, because she sensed another magic user). Your story has a similar premise: Lara is too late to meet Samantha and Mathias because of whole debacle leads to a scenario where Samantha is dead, the Sun Queen is reborn and Lara/Harry have much greater problem to solve. Fighting a living Himiko must be quite difficult.

Anyway, hope you update.