for King's Log

11/1/2014 c1 2k+Hawki
-Should be “King’s Log” (missing the apostrophe).

-So, um, the dates…what does the “AD” stand for in this case? Because “Anno Domini” is something that can’t really apply to Aleglasia. Or Latin for that matter.

-So, content itself…it…well, in all honesty, I struggle to call it a “story” per se. It’s a series of events, true, but there’s not really an actual plot involved. The king isn’t developed as a character, the names become irrelevant because the characters don’t feature as individual characters (and “Parry Hotter”…no. Just no), and it ends with them slaying a dragon. It doesn’t become a victory in a narrative sense because there’s no sense of obstacle leading up to the victory itself.

So, um, yeah. You mention that it was a little thing you wrote in your free time, and in all honesty, I’m afraid that shows. :(
9/1/2014 c1 Murtaghishot
It is a good story but I think you mean to say Harry Potter not Parry Hotter. Other than that it is a nice story.
9/1/2014 c1 Guest
Parry Hotter?
9/1/2014 c1 8Restrained.Freedom
A rouge {red} dragon? You better not mean Thorn. XDDD
I think you meant to say a rogue {villain} dragon.

But either way, I was sad to see the poor fellow put down, and by a rider who should have been able to send him from the territory without a problem.

Anyways, it was a fun read.