for why?

8/26 c14 Phoenix1441
Love It !
10/9/2020 c52 FanGirl4Life16
I do realize that it has been years since you’ve probably been on this site, but I still wanted to let you know how much I appreciate your writing and I have enjoyed reading this collection of stories. I’m not A new fan of avatar and the legend of Korra but I am new to the fan fiction aspect of the fandom. So it’s been really fun getting to read you’re well written and heartwarming/funny stories of what could have been. I also loved how you explored a universe in which the kids that we know from the show are Tenzin and Lin’s kids and that’s just precious and I loved it so much.
10/4/2020 c20 FanGirl4Life16
Ouch. I could feel the pain. Well done!
10/4/2020 c7 FanGirl4Life16
This was hilarious and I loved it.
10/4/2020 c5 FanGirl4Life16
Precious content!
10/1/2020 c7 Sad Kat
I love it so much when I was three I told everyone at my school (preschool) house and church that I had to turtles named stubborn and the b-word (keeping it pg-ish)
9/30/2020 c4 Sad Kat
Thanks for saying your Australian I was wondering if you were
9/30/2020 c47 Guest
This was a funny and cute chapter
2/7/2020 c52 gabumon7
Any plans to contijnue?
5/8/2018 c12 Guest
Lmao, Lin Milk Bags? This chapter was hilarious!
10/2/2017 c52 guest
This is one of the best fanfictions I've ever read! Thank you so much :)
7/31/2017 c52 3Kuvira Jr
I love this story please keep writing!
9/3/2015 c52 Phoenicis Phoenix
Wow that's what I call a quick update. Thank you for the new chapter, it's awesome. Lin is just... Lin and Tenzin really worries too much. I'm glad that you haven't abandoned the story and I'm looking forward to the next chapter.

Here is a new prompt: Lin's family members (including Suyins Family and Toph and Kya and Bumi) are making bets whether Rohan will be a boy or a girl

PS: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, but english is not my first language.
9/2/2015 c51 Phoenicis Phoenix
Aw I really love your story. Please update soon, I can't wait to read a new chapter.
8/29/2015 c1 Guest