for Cliff Diving

2/2/2015 c4 Guest
Oh Tenzin a little to late don't you think?
9/25/2014 c4 Destroyer
PLEASE make an alternate ending otherwise we, linzin shippers, will find you and kill you... just kidding xD
But seriously, please make another ending
9/21/2014 c4 Metalbenderinc
WHAT happened ;_;
ARRRRGSGSRAGS you have to continue this !
*heart attack*
9/16/2014 c4 33avatarfanlin
where does pema get off talking to her like that grrrrr. i love this story and look forward to your update
9/16/2014 c4 untamableshipper
Oh, shit. My Linzin heart! It has broken to pieces! Whyyyy? This fanfic is still awesome! Keep it up!
9/14/2014 c3 Guest
Please keep writing on it, this story is amazing
9/5/2014 c3 Gummi
I'm so glad you updated so soon. A word of advice would be to proof-read your fiction a few times or get a beta reader of some sort as the fairly frequent spelling and grammar mistakes somewhat mar an otherwise great story.
9/4/2014 c2 Guest
now thats one way to think things through. Having a bad day? the cliff is high and the water is refreshing, go for it! anyway i like this idea
9/3/2014 c2 Guest
This is so good! Please write more as soon as you caaaaaaaaaaaaan :)
You could make two possible endings, you know, one where she lives and one where she dies and Tenzin's reaction... I kinda like angsty fics :/
9/3/2014 c2 quest
interesting story and good written too, now i am really curious, please continue and could you possibly considerate make it a Kyalin pairing?
9/3/2014 c2 3TheEvilMelonLord
Oh... ahahaha! I get it now. I'm glad Lin's not dead... at least, not yet. Really well written. Just one thing; it's 'intention' instead of 'intension'
9/1/2014 c1 1CheesyLinFanatic
Wow...speechless. Did she just-? That was deep. I loved it, but it was incredibly sad too.