for Pokémon: The Journey

8/10/2016 c18 CarbonLegend
Unfortunate to hear about you losing the chapters and character lists but i'm here if ya need is Chris happy with Lyra signing off lol
4/22/2016 c8 1Malz main
Mlp reference...? Annnnnd deleted. :)
3/7/2016 c17 Ancient Dragon
Great chapter. Glad you are back.
3/7/2016 c17 14Ancient Dragon writer
Good to see you posting new chapters. this one was pretty good.
12/7/2015 c16 Ancient Dragon writer
well this was an interesting chapter to read. so what's next?
10/28/2015 c16 CarbonLegend
10 out of 10 gg no more lucy ha-ha lmao
10/5/2015 c16 Guest
Nice chapter. Also exactly how Zaine would act. Obviously knowing what was going on but acting as though he didn't. Good work.
10/5/2015 c16 2BloodUmbreon
XD haha oh shit you love fucking over silvers life with Lucy and Zooey don't you? And the comment about ditto...ugh it's so true but yet so weird and kinda disturbing...

How long exactly is this time skip?

Also contact me about my team roster for my OC...I have a few changes to make him less overpowered as you said.
8/8/2015 c15 BloodUmbreon
Uh oh I sense rivalry between two certain mon
8/3/2015 c15 14Ancient Dragon writer
a great chapter. looking forward to more.
8/3/2015 c15 CarbonLegend
Yes i'm free from Lucy finally! *Celebrates*
7/17/2015 c1 Lebrand1
I have an OC submission or whatever its called.
Name:Dan Fisher
Wardrobe:He has your average black hair,but with a little bit of brown in has a fishing suit that is green and blue,,and his jeans,or should i say shorts are tan with green stripes.
Personality:He is a straight up nice guy who risk almost everything for his good friends and his can a little (maybe a lot)hostle when something or someone he cares about deeply(Friendly or Romanticly).He also likes fish.
Pokemon Team/Personality:
VaporeaonMaleSurf,Dragon Pulse,Bite,Bubble BeamLvl 35ST:Likes to fight
Vaporeaon is Dan's main man,he is always up for a challenge and never(Almost)gives is always there for him.
PoliwrathMaleBubble Beam,Water Gun,Mean LookLvl 27ST:Battle Scar on his swirl thing
Poliwrath is the most obedient of Dan's 3 is someone who doesn't want much trouble,but will follow commands no matter what,unless he is of hypnotizing,
HypnoMaleDream Eater,Psybeam,Future sightLvl 25ST:Shiny,Not obedient
Hypno is Dan's most recently caught pokemon,and with that came it not obeying his master (similar to ash and charizard or iris and dragonite).He likes to constantly run off and have other pokemon do his he gets caught he is punished(if you add Dan,cam you punish hypno by having him stay a night with Lucy)
That is about it,so have a good day and farewell.
7/7/2015 c14 41Poke'boy24
Great story and PM me if you want to talk a little.
7/6/2015 c14 14Ancient Dragon writer
great chapter... though tbh I was kinda hoping that my guy would win the fight but meh oh well...
6/14/2015 c13 41Poke'boy24
I think Silver should be Lucy's trainer after he gets his 4th gym badge.
37 Page 1 .. Last Next »