for A Visit from Tamriel

5/4 c1 Sauron's Wrath
Greatest team ever, even if one of them is a Daedric Prince of Madness. Please update.
3/17 c1 LoneStarWolf
Oh this will be good, any one of those three could sink Westeros into the sea and raise it back out again in the same breath, but all three of them working together? *whistles* even the Daedric Princes would think twice before provoking that team (although I guess one of them is a Daedric Prince).
5/23/2019 c1 4eragon95159
Continue and update reform and rebuild westrons to better remove foffrey waters from throne with his Mad become meridia Champion and more.
8/28/2018 c1 Felon GT
This was good. Why stop
6/25/2018 c1 Sauron's Wrath
Amazing. Seeing that you haven't updated since 2014, I'm surprised that the writing bug hasn't bit yet. That or you're just too lazy, not that I'm accusing you of so.
5/30/2017 c1 areslindragon
This is simply epic
4/4/2015 c1 jared.mitchell28
Continue this story!
12/22/2014 c1 11tylermech66
...Please... i beg of ye. UPDATE THIS STORY!
It seems to be well written, and the thought of those three on one team makes my legs tremble. I REALLY want to see what happens next!
and whether or not Joffrei will be stupid enough to cause a war with the tamrielic nations (I'm assuming their is more than one at this point.
12/4/2014 c1 Joseph Collins
Oh... and by the way HAIL TALOS
12/4/2014 c1 Joseph Collins
I LOVE IT! Please update soon!
12/4/2014 c1 4biolaj1998
KILL OF JOFFREY! CONQUER WESTEROS IN THE NAME OF THE GLORIOUS EMPIRE! sorry just a personal rant. i mean seriously who DOESN'T hate joffrey. also i am immagining him on his throne in pure fear right now. it is a glorious sight i tell you
10/11/2014 c1 Voljundok
Ohhh, please update this soon. I really want to see Joffrey's ass be handed to him.
9/12/2014 c1 Ze critic
Nevermind my last comment, it was Martin that did Mehrune in
19 Page 1 2 Next »