for Digimon 5D's

6/13/2016 c4 The-fake-KamalaKhan
The premise has promise, but there’s not much story for me to judge so far. But I can say that the number of OCs I'm expected to remember is slightly staggering. You should've introduced them into the story proper naturally describing them there and using dialogue and actions to define their characters. That would've made me remember and care for them more. Having to reference the profile chapters take away from the immersion. It does have potential though. The premise is interesting due to the focus of the next generation, which always interests me, and I'm interested to see how you would integrate Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh. That and your raw writing is not that bad. Perhaps allow the kids to use their card monsters and spells in the Digital World as well as their Digimon? It is all digital so virtual card monsters will actually have an effect on its creatures and environment. In all, has potential but you have to describe and develop the OCs in the story instead of in profiles. PS: Phoenix already knows about Digimon? Does anyone else know? And how did he get into that?
2/29/2016 c4 10IDRF
His is a unique take on both the Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh franchises. When I first saw it, I thought this is new and didn't pay much mind until I read it. And I have to say, it's a nice read. There is a small problem with pacing but still worth it. If I had to rate it out of five stars, it would score four and a half stars in my opinion.

Sincerely, with kind words, your friend, IDRF
2/25/2016 c4 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
Looking good so far. Personally, I think your presentation could use some improvement, but that's just me. It was great!
11/18/2014 c1 1Chris H-M
Seven proifiles and no story alredy in trigin me
11/2/2014 c3 62Ulrich362
Can't really judge this story yet since all we've seen is the character profiles. I'll have to wait and see how you go with this idea.
10/1/2014 c1 Guest
Hey this is Royal 2 and been meaning to ask you if you can make me a mega version of tai but I'm not going use it much and you will see it to but I will give you credit for the mega form please help I can't think of one but here are some things for tai mega if you decide to help me. It has to have cyotimon in it and has to be a fire type digimon. And again please help me.
9/4/2014 c2 30TheCastleOfLionsAndPaladins
It's great! You forgot to add in what their names mean, but that's okay!