for Black Flag

11/12/2017 c2 Jaime Wells
Oh please do continue. I was so looking forward to meet Captain Swan and seeing how Milah would react to her.
7/20/2017 c2 2Crazykblade
Please update. Maybe Emma can fight in front of Killian before they meet?
5/23/2016 c1 3Ravens-Tear
Very interesting story set up, I look forward to how you continue the tale. You have a great beginning premise and introduction of characters. Please update soon
2/26/2015 c2 3It'sQuestionable
DUDE! You can't just leave on a cliffhanger! I can't wait to read more of this story and some is your others too :)
1/8/2015 c1 mariam1111
LOVE THE BEGINNINg! When is chapter 2 coming out?!
11/22/2014 c1 Tashaluvya
Loved having all the captains together. Really looking forward to Dark!Emma. Please update soon, I can't wait to see how this fix plays out.
11/8/2014 c1 ArbellSwan
I love it so so mutch please uppdate I am sure this is going to be a great story
9/4/2014 c1 Sherl
As usual, great story. Can't wait for more, totally wouldn't mind some dark!Emma
9/6/2014 c1 Doki-Doki-CS-Love
awesome! nicely spun, looking forward to seeing this one expanded :)
9/2/2014 c1 Guest
Love this and all your other stories! You are a fantastic writer!
9/2/2014 c1 Guest
Bring it on...can't wait for more!
9/3/2014 c1 2buffybabe42
This story is freaking awesome and this chapter was far from boring. I loved meeting all the pirates because I could put faces to most of them from the pirates if carribean movies and of course our own captain hook. Anyways I cannot stand milah but I never liked her in the show. So I hope hook makes her walk the planj for ignoring him. I cannot wait to meet captain swan and for hook to meet her. She sounds awesome. And if she is dark, that is perfectly fine with me. Your writing is so refreshing and this story is brilliant. The dialogue beytween the pirate captains was spot on. You have impressed me. I really hope you continue this wonderful story because I really want to find out what happens. I'm seriously excited. Please update soon.
9/3/2014 c1 soapdiva288208
Well you have hooked me yet again to another one of your fics and this was not boring. Loved the pirates at the tab;e talking and drinking rum and i just want to know more about this Captain Swan !. This was a really good start and i can't wait to see where this story goes :)
9/3/2014 c1 timelesslove1
Good to see you back with another great story! Looking forward where you will take us with Dark!Emma.
9/2/2014 c1 Mrskenway
Alright you're absolutely the best ever for combining ac and once. I love your writing so much and I'm super excited for this story. Wonderful :)))
19 Page 1 2 Next »