for Stay With Me

11/1/2020 c19 Guest
Hi Charlotte .just finished rereading stay with me .I think I have read most of the finchel fics writtten by you talented writers.I still miss finchel .it’s the only way to keep finchel alive .hope you are well .hugs xoxo. Bev Beltz.
11/10/2018 c19 Bev beltz
Hi Charlotte .this was the best finchel fic I have read in awile .i have to admit you Kelly and Carol are my favourite finchel writers .i have some other writers I really like as well .all finchel type fics I mess say lol. Bev . I must say I felt sad that this fic was ending.
11/10/2018 c17 Bev beltz
Hi Charlotte .you know you are an excellent writer. Have you ever thought about writing non fiction stories .i would most deffinately read one if you did .but I do really enjoy your finchel fics .this one stay with me is exceptional .thanks . Bev .
11/10/2018 c9 Bev beltz
Hi Charlotte . This has to be one of the best finchel fics ever .wow .you really got completely into this .i love it .cant wait till your next fic . Bev.
11/9/2018 c3 Bev beltz
Poor Rachel did not see that door coming . I guess she was too busy watching Finn .lol. I am really liking this . Bev .
11/9/2018 c2 Bev beltz
Hi Charlotte . I can't believe I have not read this finchel fic of yours .i am glad I started to read your fan fics over again .the other three I have read before ,but not this one .it looks quite interesting so far .thanks .
5/24/2018 c19 npopescalice
8/15/2016 c19 Cazzabluerose
Loved this finchel story I had not seen before , thank you !
Finchel forever !x
1/4/2015 c5 Guest
This is honestly so very good, I am in love. You just need to practice and say their conversation out loud (to yourself or a friend, maybe) for it to be less fake and feel more natural. You dialogue is interesting, but it doesn't flow. They say gigantic lines, but never take a breath. Perhaps adding some action would make it more natural.

This is wonderful, though. I am very happy to have found this :)
12/11/2014 c19 14khazrn43
I'm in love with this story. So good
12/11/2014 c18 khazrn43
You scared the crap out of me. Twice. Injury and the draft. Not nice. But this is so so good
10/10/2014 c17 Guest
This was so sweet
10/10/2014 c19 Amypilierfan123
loved it, still sad to see it end cant wait to read your new story _
10/10/2014 c19 27FinchelFan728
I love the end line!
10/10/2014 c19 noro
awesome ending to an amazing story can't wait to read more of ur finchel stories
118 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »