for Lilly

10/16/2020 c17 Guest
I just find that the characters are nothing like they really are in the show and it makes me feel like I’m reading something completely different. I would have loved if Killian had to fight for Emma’s love, I think it’s just weak writing because there’s nothing to look forward to...and when Killian and Emma go back to the enchanted forest why have them there for 6 months? There was no need of having it that long
7/12/2020 c3 B
She left the baby unattended in an apartment building while she ran the streets of New York? True Love is cool and all, but blatant negligence isn’t.
5/29/2017 c2 tessElex03
9/10/2016 c51 CaptainSwan710
THIS WAS THE BEAUTIFULEST, LONGEST, FLUFFIEST, MOST THRILLING FANFIC EVER! I LOVE IT! THANK YOU FOR CREATING THIS WONDERFUL STORY!
10/30/2015 c10 featherdusterpixie
poor neal.
he did screw up, royally. but he got such a raw deal. bloody dark one for a father.
10/30/2015 c9 featherdusterpixie
neal DID NOT have to leave emma for her to be the savior.
that is total bollocks!
i can understand if its easier for emma to think that, but its soooo not true!
killian is the best!
this is a great story!
9/27/2015 c49 10IceTear1
Loved that Hook & Rumple chat 3
9/5/2015 c40 IceTear1
Loved Charming and Hook in waiting room, but wished also a little how Snow helped Emma to get through it.
9/4/2015 c39 IceTear1
Really loved Henry with Heather and that sibling fight was adorable :)
8/31/2015 c37 IceTear1
Really liked this chapter. Though Im sure Emma would have found her way to Storybrooke eventually Neal or no Neal. She was made to break the curse so no matter what happened she would have ventured there in time someway.
8/19/2015 c28 IceTear1
Im confused. So how Elsa is born 28 years ago and put in urn 300 years ago at same time?
7/22/2015 c6 IceTear1
Really loved this chapter :)
7/17/2015 c20 emmas-prince
Damn, that girl is indeed something! And the product of true love multiplied by two is indeed powerful. I love the story, I can't wait to read more :)
7/15/2015 c15 emmas-prince
Damn, well I really hope they can come back soon!
7/13/2015 c10 emmas-prince
Nooooo, she's going to curse his lips Good thing Emma could get Lilly back, otherwise both Killian and Emma would have gone crazy not having their little daughter back. Good story and I look forward to read more of it!
611 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »