FanFiction.Net
for Zero Summing

10h c55 tyuu
Really enjoyed this work, kept me from sleep for a few days because I couldn't put it down, thank you for sharing.
Looking forward to an update (fingers crossed for this year).
1/15 c55 Arturia LeFay
sounds like a Priest, Wizard and a Vampire walk into a bar
11/22/2023 c1 Guest
I see this fiction is a nerf fiction, well another book to the never touch list.
10/24/2023 c14 1WarGlory
I must admit, I’m a bit apprehensive. Great writing and characterisation as always, but this is starting to look like another “character comes back from other universe OP and dominates” fic.

Honestly, Louise’s journey in Skyrim was getting extremely interesting and fun to read. Her development into a tougher person, having to overcome challenges which she was ill equipped to handle in creative ways, leaving behind her old prejudices and overall evolving as a character. Not to mention all the new friendships she was creating and the great fleshing out of many of Skyrim’s side characters.

Now it feels like we’ve skipped a large percentage of that development to the end point version of her. All those potential stories and challenges, all of those new skills to learn and people to meet, the fascinating cultures and environments of Skyrim to traverse and react to, just not shown.

What was already shown gave a strong enough foundation for the Louise we now see, but it still seems like such a shame to miss out on all that. Overall, I hope that Louise herself isn’t the only/last Skyrim-based appearance we see moving forward.

That said, this is only the first chapter of the larger arc, so I suppose I’m jumping the gun a bit.
10/23/2023 c13 WarGlory
Wait, so the rest of this story takes place in the Familiar Zero world?

Damn, this was becoming such a good Skyrim novelisation. I wanted to see more.
7/24/2023 c5 2Mirrors Cracked And Broken
though... this is kinda mid. I'll keep reading later, see if it gets any better.
7/24/2023 c1 Mirrors Cracked And Broken
look, a cunt that hides under the guest name! look, and laugh!
6/4/2023 c1 Guest
I honestly wanted to like this story, but this is just bad. It's akin to sniffing a moldy egg casserole from the back of my fridge: a stupid waste of time for something rotten that belongs in the trash.

Now, I hope I have your attention and that you can improve your writing, but that's not why I'm here. I'm sending this message on behalf of my friend, Gina Gail Barron-Goodman, who is an assistant site administrator.

Here is her profile:
www dot fanfiction dot net/u/15586653/Gina-Gail-Goodman-B

Review her stories. You don't have to read them, just give them good reviews. They don’t have to be long, just some quick praise will suffice. She’s trying to win a contest, and for that she needs a large amount of good reviews.

If you fail to comply by not responding or worse yet, attempt to leave a negative review, I will report your account to both The Critics United as well as the other site administrators for deletion. Do not think of blocking or reporting us. I will find out and there will be consequences if you do something stupid to her.

If you troll my friend, be warned we will troll you, your fics and all of your followers. We will also place your shit fic in our other friend's community, Shit Fics That Deserve a Good Flame, so that everyone here will make fun of you. Since we don't want it to come to that, just write a short, good review for her stories and we'll leave you alone.

5/20/2023 c55 Guest
It’s certainly amusing seeing the Duke give Kirche the shovel talk gag
5/14/2023 c55 ByInches
Was there ever any other way this could have ended? Its the most horribly generic and well-trodden “live and trust” conversation its possible for a fic to have. But tbh i don’t see any other way this could have gone with how the stories been pushed up to this point. Every single character needs to be a strong independent character who trusts and cares for themselves and those around them. Its just so very easy to write characters into this so well-worn path because its just so easy to see the prgression and day that the character at the end of it is “grown” or “better”. So was it ever a question that this would how Louise’s character arc would end? Especially after Tiffania’s, Henrietta’s and Kirches ended in the exact same way?

Its like you forgot why your readers picked up and kept with this story for so many years in the first place. Out of the millions, tends of millions, or even hundreds of millions of stories posted online, with tens to hundreds of thousands more every day, you got an audience and some readers chose to get invested in yours. They did that because of the dysfunctional characters and how they were different form the norm, they stuck around because the main character was broken in an interesting way and her brokenness made her story different, interesting and fun to follow… why these past few chapters have this entire recent storyarc seems to forget and to go against all of that is beyond me.

Its taken us 9 years to get here, through delays, hiatus, and just plain slow writing, which is fine, but I can’t help but think in that decade you’ve forgotten the entire point of why we may have deigned to care for so long. And turning throwing away all of Louise’s interesting character differences and fun moments so she can have breakdowns for the past 3 years while you gradually change her in the most generic of “healthy strong woman” ways, with the exact same lessons you gave to the other characters, just isn’t it chief. I can’t remember the last time I was excited to see what happened next in this story, but it was certainly years ago by this point. When did this story lose everything it used to draw us all in with? I’m just genuinely disappointed.
5/14/2023 c55 Ozymandias42
nice to see this story isn't dead.

Also great compliments for this chapter.
As much as I usually dislike Louise's character, this one if a great exception as it is a beautiful character-story that does a splendid job at contextualising here and taking her character apart.
5/14/2023 c55 Unknow Man
A what a joy that this has being updated, I really missed to read about Louise playing to be Belisarius.
The chapter was nice and enjoyable, I had forgotted how kirche was here, a nice difference concidering how is in other stories 3
I will be awaitting for the next ime~
5/14/2023 c55 kreeft123xx
very nice character building, and seeing how Louise is coping was enjoyable to read in a weird way. all in all thank you for the chapter.
2/3/2023 c54 Anon112-1
I miss the good old days.

Were they ever.
1/30/2023 c31 Guest
I kinda miss that we didnt get a full skyrim venture.

This is good too, dont get me wrong... but I feel we lack skyrim stories like this was turning out to be. Especially long ones. Something about this story feels off as I go forwards. Its probably the realization that Louise isnt built for this world anymore.
1,279 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »