FanFiction.Net
for Zero Summing

9/16 c54 1kuriboh1233
I just keep Picturing Kirche flying like Ironman with those boots.
9/12 c54 1Lutemis
Kitchen the Argent
8/22 c1 1.6180339887498948482045868
Interesting introduction. Looking forward to reading this. I never understood why they didn't execute ulfric first.
8/12 c54 5Shodaime Gahokage
Kirche the welding torch
8/6 c54 Ariadne Venegas
I really like how she see fire. There is also the fire of the hearth of family and friends around a good meal.

Fire which give life. Fire was really important in ancient life. Passion and wildness was only part of it.

Also as she said in that time it was thought that the stars were balls of fire in the sky and they endured and where white and blue.
7/29 c53 30Engineer4Ever
ah, the typical necromancer lair! or flesh sculptor. good times in Skyrim, no so here though. XD

great to have ya back.
6/6 c11 Cibom
Damn! That was good!
6/3 c52 Engineer4Ever
War! What is it good for!?

A happy Louise it seems.

Still, epic fight and hope she can learn to master the dragon aspect later in the series.
5/31 c52 allison61509
Wow that was a roller coaster but I enjoyed it
5/31 c52 Unknow Man
HAS BEEN SO LONG AND THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK IS is... is that this had being a worth it wait and I can keep waiting for more...
5/31 c52 14Forthwith16
Totally was not expecting the Wales reveal, but yeah, that checks out. I should have seen that coming.
5/31 c52 Ariadne Venegas
It is good to see you back!
5/11 c1 Anne Rogers
Very enjoyable. Thanks!
5/13 c51 Forthwith16
Derflinger returns! Too bad he won't be with Louise, but at least he's around.

I'm...disappointed Louise got rejected, but at the same time, it makes sense and it's probably for the best for both of them. I think what they decided on can work for them. At least so long as Henrietta remembers that Louise is an immortal demigod dragon vampire with serious issues that needs to be handled with care.
5/13 c50 Forthwith16
I wasn't expecting Isabella to be on Charlotte's side (sorta). I don't recall if that is canon or not, not that it matters.
1,262 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »