FanFiction.Net
for High School Hoedown

4/17 c11 Omo ivy
This chapter was real fun especially the end message
1/27/2021 c18 Guest
Great chapter. The plot thickens. Tara really doesn't deserve Gar. I like the irony of her asking "Are you lying to me?" See, she does know what lying is. Jason definitely has something up his sleeve. Can't wait for the next chapter.
2/4/2019 c1 fire.walks.with.me
i miss this story so much
8/3/2018 c15 Guest
Rip you after all that work.
8/3/2018 c3 Guest
That's four words, but that's the only mistake I could see. Great story.
6/26/2018 c6 Goodguy
Nice
6/14/2017 c16 Iara Raven
Plz find some time and continue it would be a dream come true if u continue plz continue plz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continuecontinueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continueplz continue plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...THANK YOU...
6/14/2017 c12 Iara Raven
The way u have beautifully wrote down such a excruciatingly expressive story impresses me to every extent. Please do continue you have a natural art of talent of the writing. I wish u all the best.
8/2/2016 c16 nicolas.hackett.39
YEA I CANNOT TELL U HOW MUCH I FUCKIG AGREE WITH WITH U ME ALSO BEING AFRICAN AMERICAN BLACK LIVES MATTER DAMN IT WJO THE HELL DO THEY THINK WE ARE
8/2/2016 c16 43Preci LV
Good stuff
7/19/2016 c16 Guest
By far the best teen titans fanfic I have ever read. Please update soon.
7/19/2016 c16 PoisonOak1124
Please please PLEASE update
7/13/2016 c16 moonlightqueen376
I love this story too much!
7/9/2016 c16 TheUltimateStar
Ooh Tara please go suck on chodes and die. Ugh you hoe. How dare take advantage of Gar. Also whatever plan you have, I hope it blows up in your face. Also Kori and raven are best friend goals! That water fight killed me I was laughing so much! Wow congrats on graduating! I am gonna be a year behind You. #classof2017 so happy you updated cuz this story is too amazing to leave unfinished. hopefully I see robstar and bbrae. Love from T.U.S
7/9/2016 c16 51Allen Blaster
Hey, class of 2016 right here as well. Glad you decided to update this story. When are you going to have Dick expose Tara? And have Malcolm do some move that makes Raven dump him?
134 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »