for Wake Up

8/30/2015 c4 Guest
Any updates on this? This is awesome
7/7/2015 c4 Guest
Please continue. Such a great story. Loved his dreams.
2/13/2015 c1 3Saltair
So, I don't know how I missed this story. Holy wow. Yes, you may have had a few grammatical errors here and there. But dude, this was incredible writing. The imagery of Harvey with Hannah was beautiful, and there was just such a raw sense of disappointment at him waking up and Hannah not really existing. So glad this isn't a one shot!
1/3/2015 c4 Mishelle20
Amazing story so far! I would love to read more.
9/18/2014 c4 NelumboGryffindor
Nice story.. :)
Looking forward to new chapters..
9/16/2014 c4 Guest
Great story! I WANT MORE :)
9/15/2014 c4 Guest
Love this story! You should have way more reviews. Definitely a great start for a suits newbie. I love the way you capture Harvey's feelings. Loveeeeee! Keep writing.
9/14/2014 c4 Guest
Omgod this story... just omg... PLEASE UPDATE I want more, i love it
9/13/2014 c4 red.lightbulb
that was so cuuuuute! I'm totally in love with Gordon so it was so nice to see him here, still having a word on Harvey's life. Nicely written as usual :)
xx
9/13/2014 c4 Auryi
Liked the update a lot.
9/13/2014 c4 kwisteria
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next one.
9/12/2014 c3 Auryi
Interesting concept; looking forward to the next part.
9/11/2014 c3 Feufeu
Okay, I really thought he was getting married with her and not that she was getting married with somebody else ! And even though we knew it was a dream, I was like, "Wait what ? Oh, hell no" ! Nice little cliffhanger ;) (Or maybe it was said in the beginning and I my brain decided to put the information away) ! Anyway, I really enjoy reading your story and it's really good and I hope you'll update very soon :3
9/11/2014 c3 7FictionAficionada
Loved chapter 3! That twist at the end of the dream there was just perfect. You almost forget he's only dreaming and can feel his pain. And the rest of the chapter with the text messages was a very nice touch! Great job!
9/10/2014 c2 2ccLozado
[Chapter 3]
Well, that was a shocking twist! That dream should be enough of a wake up call for Harvey. And also the last bit with the text messages is so adorable! Can't wait to read the next chapter. I wonder what Harvey's going to do with his dreams. Thanks for sharing.
29 Page 1 2 Next »