for Become the Belligerent

8/11/2008 c12 shimmeringskittles
Not only did you write a terrific story, you showed amazing knowledge concerning Norse Mythology. While reading this, I honestly felt that the series was being continued. Thank you so much for writing this!
9/20/2005 c1 dan
great story so far, i guess alot of people dont come to this section thats why you dont have alot of reviews. just wanted to add one thing though just so you know in the future, titanium makes terrible swords.
8/21/2004 c1 R. N. Washburn
First thing's first. What I have to say is: Thank you.

Thank you so very much. You have no idea how hard I've been searching for a decent "Everworld" fic that may have, just may have, been an attempt to resume where the series had left off. It seemed that I have found one, a very good one, from a very good writer-or is that using too much flattery? All I see on this site are people's deranged ideas on ships and pairings and making the characters go as out of character as possible. And that makes me sad.

Anyway.

I believed that you actually managed to follow by Applegate's characterizations very accurately. Especially for Jalil. He would probably be my favorite out of all the characters, and when the books ended just before he'd have told his story, I almost felt like crying. I really like your ideas here, and your use of words that are so...Jalil-like (or "godlike", for irony's sake.). There's a couple typos but it's not enough for me to feel like discontinuing. I think I can deal. The fact that you wrote Jalil almost completely accurate to the way he sounds in the book is remarkable enough.

In any case, I think I'm going to favorite this and continue the next time I get around to doing so. I really enjoyed reading just the first chapter, and since I've just finished re-reading the books and I'm kind of eager for more. Expect another review from me in the near future.

Thanks again. And hats off to you.

Regards,

Reverie Nightengale
6/6/2003 c1 1ELK
hehe cool
3/25/2003 c10 1harrypotterperson
Great chapter...Again...can't wait for the next!
3/4/2003 c8 harrypotterperson
I just have to add this story to my Fav Stories list.
3/4/2003 c9 harrypotterperson
Wow. I really and impressed and confused. How on Earth did you manage to only get 2 reviews with so excellent a story? It's impossible. Continue, man! And, I wish there were more Christopher/Etain stories. I feel sorry for the both of them.
11/21/2002 c4 AllDancingCrapoftheWorld
This is good as far as I can tell. So far it is really good. It reminds me alot of K.A.Applegate herself. It looks like it will turn out to get even better. I hope to see more soon.
11/15/2002 c2 Delete this account plx
Wow- I must say I'm pleasently surprised. Most of the EW fics I've read which attempt to pick up where K.A. left off are out or character, or dull, or unrealistic, or have some other serious flaws which make them almost unreadable.

This fic, however, is obviously different. You have a spot-on Jalil, for one thing. For another I can tell you actually know your mythology, or have done some research which is awesome to see.

And for a third? This fic actaully looks to have a plot and a plan. Kudos to you.

I'd love to see more.