for Fairy Tail Classics

9/5/2016 c4 4Animefreakt83
You might want to change gajeel and lucy getting married to gajeel and levi. Or natsu and lucy. Gehihi (all above in teasing voice please don't be angry)
10/3/2014 c9 3ObeliskX
It was really good Well, maybe one day you will decide to take another suggestion. If so, it would be nice to see genderswapped NaLu somewhere...
9/23/2014 c8 Guest
I thought It was really good and don't be afraid to try to do new ideas I'll bet they'll be good
9/22/2014 c7 KDragion
You should do Sleeping Beauty with Aries and Loke
9/21/2014 c7 Guest
I love I love I love you as a writer thank for the Gray and Cana story I love it Your a really good writer
9/14/2014 c6 ShokugekiNoHungry
Yaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy! Thanks for doing my request again it was awesome like I knew it would be. U are awesome.
9/14/2014 c5 ShokugekiNoHungry
Oops my computer is very slow and I didn't get to read chap 5. I think that Thumbelina was very cute even though I'm not a MiraxFreed shipper. Frena and Miron are adorable :3
9/10/2014 c4 ObeliskX
Nice twists on classic tales *_*
Could you make a chapter with male!Mira please?
9/9/2014 c4 ShokugekiNoHungry
Woo hoo! Another awesome chapter. Thank you for doing my request once again :) and I have another one Jellal and Erza Little Mermaid :3 thank you for your stories!
9/7/2014 c1 Guest
Please Do Gray and Cana make it steamy to
9/5/2014 c3 ShokugekiNoHungry
Yay! Another amazing chapter!Thanks for the shout out. I can't wait for the next one. Thank you for your stories :)
9/5/2014 c3 2grayXnatsuFT
Soooo cuute I was waiting for a Gratsu Fairy tale but I didn't know which one would fit them best . And here you made it perfect
9/5/2014 c1 Guest
Do Gray and Cana Addalin
9/5/2014 c3 KDragion
I love this so much!
When I was reading and found out that it was Gray x Natsu, I wasn't too sure about how it would turn out, since I've never read a yaoi about them before, but you wrote it out so well that I was almost dying from the cuteness! 3
9/4/2014 c2 ShokugekiNoHungry
Thank you for doing my request! It was better than I imagined! Can you do Beauty and the Beast with Levy and Gajeel? Or Little mermaid with Erza and Jellal (cause of the red hair :3) Thank you for your stories!
17 Page 1 2 Next »