for I'll Catch You Whenever You Fall

1/9/2020 c1 slippinglesbian
*asks how her parents died, how she met lee, how lee dies, and how he got bitsorry, I didn't mean to make you remember anything too painful"
7/28/2015 c1 TWD Fan
I LOVED THIS! Can you please think about writing more brother/sister fics on Clementine and Luke?! Because there are far too many "Cluke" ones with them in a relationship and I just want to be able to read some good brother/sister ones instead. Unless you've never wrote anymore because you later started shipping them too? I hope not. So please consider writing more or maybe adding to this!
4/9/2015 c1 Jade
I loved this! I wish there were more brother/sister stories on Luke and Clementine like this. It was perfect and I'm glad I stumbled across it and that you wrote it. Please write more brother/sister stories for them! :')
9/9/2014 c1 Guest
Awwwww! Love it! Please write some more on Clem & Luke!
9/6/2014 c1 Guest
Aw this was so cute! Really! Thank you for sharing and writing. I love fics on Clementine and Luke where they are a brother and sister more than a romantic pairing. (-:
9/5/2014 c1 Anna
You did a one shot on Clementine and Luke! I'm so happy you did and that you didn't make it a romantic "Cluke" fic. Like you I too don't and never have shipped Clementine and Luke together romantically and also only ever saw them as a sister and brother type of relationship. I loved reading this and if that scene had indeed been extended then I can easily imagine this is how it indeed went. Thank you for sharing this! I hope you share your others especially if they are brother/sister ones of Clementine and Luke.
9/4/2014 c1 Guest