for Armageddon's Arrival

7/3 c1 Pobar
Thank you for the great read.
1/9/2018 c1 hulalulu
Such a great read! Clever strategy and interesting landscape. Xena can be brutal and scary, hate to see what she'll do to find Gabrielle again. Thanks for the great tale!
11/12/2017 c1 94Samantha.Majka
I am at chapter 10 now and I am speechless. Your writing is amazing. You know very well how to work with words. You describe the characters like they really were on the show. I am so curious about what is next in the story. Everytime I come back here to continue with your story I am so excited. I also love the way you put jokes and little cute and romantic scenes in the story. Thank you for sharing this with us. I will for sure finish the story and I will read the next ones. Take care. Thank you again.
10/22/2015 c1 Doctorsmith1
What an intense ride, really well-written and quite disturbing. Hope to read the next part (and hope Gabrielle gets a bigger part in the action).
10/4/2015 c1 3Amazonfire
I have reached chapter 9 so far just saying as I see I'm far from finishing this yet. I am enjoying this but I have one moan to say about it. You put this out as one long and continuous chapter which is hard because you cant read it all in one go as it is a bit of a marathon you must admit, and it's hard to remember where you left off and have to scroll through to find your place again. I know it's easy if you end at a chapter but sometimes that is just not possible. Ok nuff said and that was just my little
'moan'. All in all this is good stuff and I hope to go on with it..
10/1/2015 c1 Gabrielle84
Powerful story and very well written!
9/30/2015 c1 1Silverwolf509
Holy crap that was amazing! I loved it! I especially like the way you were able to manipulate the reader into Xena's viewpoint when she was turning and one thing that I don't see often enough in fan fic's is a show of her brilliant strategical prowess. Sure, it's mentioned, sure, we know of it but to use it in her element... just awesome! I look forward to the new AU.
3/1/2015 c1 kalidor
Have written about your story to my friends, telling them how amazing it it. Wishing and hoping you do write a sequel to this story. You are a fine writer and hope to read more stories from you..

Sue.