for Asuna's Secret

10/22/2019 c1 9Talon C
Well, this is a blast from the past...
10/17/2019 c17 Cybermax2099
Zombie bad wolves because it’s one of the best covers to come out of this decade
10/17/2019 c17 2Otaku of Anime
Great to see you back. Hope your muse stays with you.
5/22/2019 c16 Cybermax2099
I’d go with angels fall from breaking Benjamin because I’m a super fan of them
12/19/2016 c16 Bluedog197
HELL YEAH SKILLET, SKILLET, SKILLET! WOO HOO! i vote for skillet feel invincible is my go to fight song when heading to work but i do love your story by the way. so keep it up and i can't wait for more so good luck and peace.
12/19/2016 c16 7Jade4839
Derailed gets all my votes
12/18/2016 c16 2Otaku of Anime
Angels fall would be awesome.
12/18/2016 c15 55Thunderwolf7226
in the end by BVB. This story was good I like it.
12/17/2016 c16 Thunderwolf7226
I would go with Skillet. What song is from COD?
9/22/2016 c2 Shiba Tatsuya
Far be it for me to judge, and I don't mean to be rude, but your chapters are too short.
4/21/2016 c15 Bluedog197
OH MY GOSH DUDE THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME! i love how you bring all the elements to this story, like how asuna stood up to her mother and how sweet kirito is being through all of this and if you still need a song i recommend "Rock and Roll thugs by Icon for hire" it sounds like it would fit asuna and her problems right now, so great job and even though i barley caught up i really like this story, so good luck and peace.
4/16/2016 c2 kim purdy
Very well written
4/12/2016 c15 7Jade4839
crown of thorns by black veil brides, the third fear transmission ten in the end by black veil brides, resurrect the sun by black veil brides, Throne by Bring me the horizon, The great divide by breaking Benjamin, the diary of Jane by breaking Benjamin, Lightning in the Sky by Devour the Day, Rollercoaster by Framing Hanley, Time of Dying by Three Days Grace, Animal I have become Three Days Grace, Comatose by Skillet, or Monster by skillet those are some of my favorites I hope you like my choices
4/12/2016 c15 2Otaku of Anime
There were a few grammatical errors when you were talking about Shouzou's relation to Asuna and Kyoko. It was usin stuff like her instead of his. Just a heads up on that. I think that a good song for Kazuto and Asuna to sing would be I Will Not Bow made by Breaking Benjamin. The reason I say this is because it basically gives the message of Asuna's firm standing in what music she listens to as well as keeping her relationship with Kazuto. If you don't choose this song I can understand that, but I feel that it would be the perfect way for Asuna to get the message across to her mother.
4/12/2016 c15 175Autistic-Grizzly
that was a good chapter and I hope these song suggestions are cool: Evanescene's bring me to life,Tamer's beautiful crime, Breaking Benjamin's Blow me Away, Linkin Park's New Divide, 7 Days Away's Take me away
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »