for When Two Universes Collide

1/16 c1 goten ssj4
continua
12/23/2020 c34 jgonzalezgonzalez283
hi can i post your story
11/25/2020 c34 goten ssj4
Continúa
11/14/2020 c22 Guest
Man please make a stable relationship for goten only with one girl
10/23/2020 c25 MrSo
Is Ravel bipolar?
10/5/2020 c34 slmarrone01
I think it would be great to see how everyone would react too seeing Goten and Trunks use fusion
9/24/2020 c9 SilentOne1555
Yeah, I can't read this just irritates me how you let that priest who was about to kill issei come on man, even goku wouldn't be that merciful to a villian who kills people for their own also let that girl live who killed issei he needs ateast justice for what she did to him.I wae actually hoping for goten to surpass trunks since you stated his potential is stronger than gohan or anyones.
9/19/2020 c22 me
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU TURNED GOTEN INTO A PERV
9/14/2020 c3 Yamajiji
I’m really liking this. Gotten centric stories are rare, and him being in Highschool DxD is a nice twist. I wonder if you’re leveling up the characters from that story so they can hang with DBZ characters, because Goten could take them all on.
8/31/2020 c22 Guest
When’s the next chapter
8/2/2020 c34 LazySpeedster
Haven’t read this story In Awhile But randomly found it again and fell in love with it all over again I hope you update it again one day it’s absolutely amazing.
7/3/2020 c34 1Saiyanwarrior22
I love the story. But I just feel like as a dragon ball story, it needs some more action. The romance isn’t too bad but I just think it should be toned down some. But please continue!
6/14/2020 c34 matt
this is such a great story man! i hope you keep it up and work hard, you seriously have talent, keep it up you got this!
6/1/2020 c34 yasserkend8
Please do continue this story I adore it you have single handedly made the best crossover couple ever in Rias x goten and made me fall for goten x marron too so I have seen some bad reviews on this story but don't let that get you down because there will always be support for this fanfic so I hope you update consistently someday.
5/25/2020 c6 Petrox
stopped reading after this chapter. I can't handle a person that leaves a murderer and tried to kill Issei many times and let him go. I know saiyans are worse letting Freezer go first, letting Vegeta go, letting the androids creation. They just want to fight. I guess they are morally neutral, but a psycho murderer letting go knowing he will do more.. I just can't. Also waiting till night for Asia to follow Canon for no apparent reason I find it lazy writing.
687 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »