FanFiction.Net
for When Two Universes Collide

8/27/2018 c7 Eb-8
Please tell me that fusions are thing, like gogeta or gotenks cuz thats like the primary thing tjat comes to mind with a thought.
8/19/2018 c26 5plums
You need to include Sonas peerage more. “Sonas Bishop retired”. Who? Momo or Reya?

Just feels like you’re leaving potential characters out of this.
8/19/2018 c7 plums
I was kinda disappointed Goten didn’t recommend the devils use the Hyperbolic time chamber.
8/13/2018 c32 Guest
Dude make more of this this is a good story
7/30/2018 c30 1WriterHades
Well I also think Gabriel shouldn't be added in harem. BUT I think GRAYFIA should be added in HAREM as she is not with Sirjechs in this story. And she has shown interest in Goten as it is shown in earlier chapters. So please give it a THOUGHT . And I think she would be perfect maid for Goten in service for both rias and goten. It will be fun to watch her discipline Goten.
7/25/2018 c32 Guest
I feel like Gabriel shouldn't be added, with Grayfia I don't care. Though what about Sirzech's? If I remember right they aren't together, are they? Well whatever the author decides at least it'll be better than turning them into complete sluts like how the creator dxd did to every female that falls for Issei.
7/25/2018 c32 4Monster King
Great story I really liked it good job writing the story please continue it soon.
7/22/2018 c31 nikhilsarda125
Well Yasaka can be considered as not to be in Harem but Grayfia and Gabriel should be in Goten Harem as even in canon they are considered as RIVAL to Serafall who is already in Goten Harem and it will lead to many entertaining and fun moments since Serafall and Gabriel are Rivals and i think there is a need of some serious and strong character like Grayfia in Goten harem to stop some childish character like Serafall Maron and Rias in their fight . So i think "GRAYFIA & GABRIEL " should be added in Goten harem please.
7/19/2018 c32 Guest
Don't add Yasaka or Gabriel to Goten's harem. They seem more like mother figures at best. So keep them out of the harem. I don't care if they're young looking. Just don't.
If you're going to add more put Le Fay Pendragon, Jeanne, or anyone closer to his age. Also what happened to Raynere, wasn't she going to be in the harem? Is she forgotten? Anyways if you're going to add more harem members it should be at least three more. But not Gabriel or Yasaka.
7/18/2018 c1 nikhilsarda125
Just read your fic,must say it was amazing ,the characters are developed very well and the relationship is also done quite good . And the Harem is also good but it can be more interesting if females like Grayfia , Gabriel and Yasaka could be added in Goten Harem. They are some strong characters but not given much importance so by adding them to Goten Harem they can get well deserved importance. Since you have mentioned Grayfia is not wife of Sirjechs in this fic so she can be made as a maid to serve Rias and Goten and she can come to love Goten later as she is already interested in him as you have shown in earlier chapters. And really waiting for next update and please expand Goten harem with the above mentioned beauties and as per Goten age is also no problem since Serafall is already in Goten Harem and she is same age as Grayfia and Gabriel .So please please add them in Goten Harem . And keep up the good work and update soon.
7/15/2018 c1 1WriterHades
yeah bro Grayfia should be added in Goten harem it will lead to many fun moments so Grayfia should be added.
7/15/2018 c31 WriterHades
please update soon and also add Grayfia in goten Harem.
6/27/2018 c1 WriterHades
Please add Grayfia in harem
She can be used as a maid in Goten house for Rias help.
6/26/2018 c20 LSSJBroly
Hahaha those idiots shouldn't have revived me! I can't be defeated! Just look at my huge muscles!
6/25/2018 c31 WriterHades
Please add Grayfia in Goten's Harem .
745 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »