FanFiction.Net
for When Two Universes Collide

6/3/2015 c20 8The Kitsune Saiyan
I liked that you brought back Broly. He is my favorite DBZ villian with cell coming after him. And that I feel sorry that Trunks is still jealous of Gotens relationships.
5/12/2015 c1 8DJ Meltdown of Ground Xero
Awesome beginning for a first chapter man, pretty nice
5/8/2015 c23 The Man
Man. I can't wait for the next chap! This is really interesting!
5/7/2015 c23 Kamencolin
Good fanfic
5/6/2015 c1 HaywireEagle
Honestly. First person kinda ruins this for me. Especially when everyone is doing it when it is their turn.

It is a nice idea, but first person comes off as kind of bad about 95% of the time.
5/3/2015 c23 El guerrero Goku
good chapter to see how does, goten vs khaos brigade. waiting for the next chapter as always doing the best story.
5/2/2015 c23 Guest
Awsome Chapter, cant wait for loki and fenrir to show up, the first enemy in the dxd universe that goten cant beat, hopefully we see some bills/whis action there
5/1/2015 c23 8CaptArtoo
Good Chapter.

Hahaha but no this is prob the best chapter to date. Just could use a bit more solo Z time or solo DxD time with a few other characters. Maybe some solo villian time.
4/30/2015 c23 9JLKAuthor
You should introduce Sirzech son in a chapter
4/28/2015 c23 27JensenDaniels32
I LOVE THIS CHAPTER! :D I guess he'll be fighting all 4 of them?
4/28/2015 c21 MadGod666
That's one awesome fight there. You're one few writer that done an excellent job on the fighting scene. Love it :) Happy to see Vegeta badass moment. Kinda curious what happen to Vali, did the dude decide just leave in middle of fight?

Did you the new on Dragon Ball series? It will get a new series after Revival of F movie and will be supervise by AK himself. The hype is freaking real man. Spread the new to DB fan
/new-dragon-ball-z-anime-series-announced-dragon-ball-super/
4/26/2015 c23 Guest
Mdhunter here. Great job so far! Awesome story! Thanks for posting! Please continue, and soon! Really looking forward to the next chapter! Thanks again, and have a awesome 2015!
4/25/2015 c23 3coronadomontes
buen capitulo-good chapter
4/24/2015 c23 Julbot1
Sairaorg BTFO. Even though he was holding back, I hope he trains to be even stronger and actually give Goten a run for his money.
4/24/2015 c23 The Tell-Tale Man
I think Goten is going to fight Vali so he can teach this arrogant fool a lesson. So great job for doing this story and keep updating for the next chapter soon. Take care.
740 « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »