FanFiction.Net
for When Two Universes Collide

10/5/2014 c10 MadGod666
Awesome keep it up. There is something kinda bugging me for a while. How come many people of underworld keep underestimate the saiyan so much? If they see the cell game's video then they should know how powerful the z fighters are.

How does the seraph view the kai that govern the universe? Do they consider them higher than bible god or just respect them because of their status? What about Xenovia and Irina do they know anything about the kai and do they also worship them like the bible god? Does the heaven from bible faction heaven the same in dbz or completely different?
10/1/2014 c9 MadGod666
The fight kinda short wish it was a little longer. Is it just me or your Goten just like a carbon copy of Gohan? I kinda wish you would make Goten personality like young adult Goku in the early dragon ball. Innocent, love to fight strong opponent and don't get embarrassed around female. This Goten feel kinda awkward. Looking forward the fight with Kokabiel.
9/29/2014 c9 27JensenDaniels32
THAT WAS AWESOME, BROTHER! :D I loved this chapter! :D
9/24/2014 c8 THE CROW 88
nice fic and for the girls :kuroka, serafall, Gabriel, rossewise, ravel and grayfia(i know she is the wife of lucifer but hey she could be the mature in the harem)
9/23/2014 c8 JensenDaniels32
NICE! Lolz, that Roshi scene! XD
9/22/2014 c8 MadGod666
Goten going to fried chicken head next chapter. Hope that he is a good cook :) For the harem members: Ravel, Koneko, Ophis (every badass need a loli in the harem) Kuroka, and Rossweisse, Serafall, and Xenovia.

I chuckle a little when Rias and the group surprise at the hypbolic time chamber. Should they have something similar like that since the devil capable create a small alternative dimension? Wait until Rias heard about the time machine, Shenron, and 400 times gravity training.
9/22/2014 c8 Guest
I think you should add Sona. She's a great character.
9/22/2014 c8 02D34th
Bad story
9/22/2014 c7 UltimatebadassOVERLORDsayan
You should definetely make this history a goten/harem history because there are very few goten/harem stories and also it wouldnt be hughschool dxd without the protagonist, in this case goten, having a harem. Besides that if do a harem you should add koneko, sona, kuroka, serafall and xenovia at least. Koneko and sona because they are the serioud type like chichi. Serafall and kuroka because they are carefree like most of the son family. And xenovia she awesome.
9/22/2014 c8 UltimatebadassOVERLORDsayan
Goid work. Your story is pretty awesome for just
9/21/2014 c8 17duskrider
Its going to be fun watching Gohan dissect Fried Chicken-chan
9/19/2014 c7 1Super Kamehameha
Lol the Guest who thinks Riser is gonna even touch Goten. Riser is a cocky asshole, he just raged because Goten one-shotted his pawn so easily.
9/17/2014 c7 Guest
COME ON you think Riser can beat Goten in his base form Sheesh, he doesn't need Super Saiyan to beat him simple high concentrated ki blast is all needed to kill him or defeat him. Give Goten some sacred gear canceller or immunity to it that cancels any sacred gear and all to his Saiyan family members like some kind of Saiyan immunity. And don't forget Goten can destroy planets so Riser doesn't have one single chance to damage Goten much less scratch him in his full power.
9/18/2014 c7 27JensenDaniels32
Well, I LOVE how you're doing this story! It doesn't take all day with explanations, but it stays interesting with DBZ-mainly Goten-kicking ass! :D
9/17/2014 c7 MadGod666
Excellent, I want more. I think you should just skip the training and mention it as a short flash back. You forgot to mention about Whis and Beerus, these two are consider to be canon by Toriyama.

Don't make Goten go SSJ all the time it's just make him look weak. Have the guy kick ass without it. If you're going to have Goten go SSJ2 then I suggest you have him turn rage and shake the whole planet like what Gohan did in Cell game. It will be fun to see Kokabiel shit himself when Goten turn to SSJ2.

Use Broly, metal Cooler, or Janemba if you plan to have the other villains make an appearance. Be careful with Janemba that guy manage to kick SSJ3 Goku butt.
740 « Prev Page 1 .. 38 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »