for Purpose

10/3 c6 3Riding-Lover-17
I really really enjoy your story! I hope you're doing well and I can't wait to continue reading your story!
8/25 c6 Jensnextaccount
I really like this take on things and hope you continue to post.
8/15 c6 Kareth Schara
Please, please, please continue this fic soon!

It's great! _
8/4 c6 NicoSKY22
im so excited when i saw you updated! looking forward to future updates as well
7/30 c6 109sasha
Nice to see Ron still has the emotional range of a teaspoon. I'm glad for hermione and severus are we going to see hermione fall asleep on him soon ;)
7/30 c6 Guest
I love this story so much! I’m so glad you decided to continue it! I can’t wait for your next update!
6/16/2015 c5 5Halle Alexis
I really like this story and I would love to read more!
3/22/2015 c5 9Comic Critic
I'm going to keep this on my follow list for a while because it's so darn amazing! You need to update though! So many people love this story and you can't let them down. If your going to start something, finish it as I always say!
2/16/2015 c5 3Riding-Lover-17
I love this story! I hope you update it soon!
11/6/2014 c5 8MySarcasticGreenCrayon
I really love this story. It has been so long since I have read a good Hermione/Severus story and I am so glad I stumbled onto this one. It is very good; I love the fact that it almost seems like the roles are reversed and that Severus needs to help Hermione. His determination is definitely well within his character. I cannot wait until the next chapter.
10/24/2014 c4 1Degizzie
This is an interesting concept. Depression in the wizarding world means they can just will themselves to die by willingly giving up their magic? I'd like to see where you're going with this.
9/24/2014 c4 66notwritten
That was good. Keep smiling.:-)
9/21/2014 c4 72worrywart
Ah...she's finally coming around. A good chapter with some honest interaction and no over-the-top OOC. Looking forward to more.
9/20/2014 c4 3Wordspider
Really enjoying the premise. Looking forward to seeing where it goes.
9/20/2014 c4 141corvusdraconis
Reading this makes me feel very depressed. Hermione's state seems so terribly lost, like she's been so depressed and hopeless for so long she can't even remember why she's depressed and hopeless. I was never one to see Hermione as a wallow-prone person that is so wrapped up in her own woe that she laments herself to death. I tend to see her being lost in books, or lost in work, or lost in something that require intense focus rather than being lost in herself. Hermione, despite being born of two muggles, is a creature as intricately linked to magic as the creatures Hagrid tends. It is heartbreaking to see her in such a broken manner, so very far from the girl she once was and the woman who had the strength to survive so much. Though, at least, Severus is perfectly straightforward and stubborn enough to drag her out of her wallowing kicking and screaming as it were, understand why she got there, and not tolerate her self-inflicted harm. If anyone can drag her back to the surface, it is he. I look forward to it.
21 Page 1 2 Next »