for Confessional

9/23/2017 c1 mark
Captain Grumpy is something he only said once. This definitely doesn't agree with the audio dramas featuring the Ninth Doctor. He certainly never said things like that.
9/23/2017 c1 jaconda
When did he call humans savage? And his name isn't really John.
11/22/2014 c1 6OodSigma'sAssistant
I flipping LOVE this story! This might be the best Ninth Doctor story I've ever read, especially explaining how Tasha Lem knew the Doctor (which she said during 'Time of the Doctor)!
9/8/2014 c1 157Qoheleth
Dear Son of Whitebeard:

Well, apart from what I've already said, my only comment would be that one has to feel sorry for the Doctor. Here he is with this crushing spiritual burden, and he can't even find a real priest to confess to in all of time and space. (Yes, I know, I'm a theological stick-in-the-mud, but come on. We're talking about a guy who knows the Venerable Bede personally; he shouldn't have to fall back on some benighted 52nd-Century heretic for spiritual guidance.)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
9/6/2014 c1 43TimeLordPrime
I liked it. It finally gives an explanation for how he knows Tasha Lem and about her church. I also liked the bit where you explain the half human remark. I always thought he said that because his mind was fuddled after regeneration too. I can see Nine in a bowler hat. Too bad he never liked hats because that one would have worked well with him. Making Tasha an Eternal would certainly explain how she was able to fight back against the Daleks' control like she did. Good job.