FanFiction.Net
for Strategic Maneuvers

3/13 c26 CrimsonWitch70
Great story! Love the dynamic between them.
5/15/2022 c27 4Indiana Smith
I really enjoyed this story. It was nice getting back to it after so long.
9/16/2018 c27 Guest
This has been a wonderful story I really enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
9/12/2018 c27 4luv15
So loved this and want to see your version of them finally getting together. I hope you continue writing... you are so good at it and especially great at showing both Leia and Han's character and thought processes. For God's sake, let them kiss. ; )
1/17/2018 c1 54Mako-clb
Human really are terrible liars. We lie to each other and we lie to ourselves. I think that's why so many stories involve a magical or technological means of forcing people to tell the truth. Too bad it doesn't work in real life, but, having read this before, I know the fun it causes here.
10/26/2017 c27 Heartbroken by TFA
Thank you so much for this! I loved the whole 'bonding' idea and how you write Han! What a great ride! I loved it so much I sped read so much I feel like I need to go back and reread. Thank you!
3/27/2016 c16 sharoninoni
Ch. 16 - One thing is certain: you definitely know how to build sexual and emotional tension between these two. I am really hoping that one of them finally gives in to these urges and they just kiss already. Reading about each near attempt is exhausting! haha

"Why don't I come by later so you can explore 'em in private?" Oh frig, such a cocky Han thing to say.
2/27/2016 c27 goodgrrl2016
It's 3:30 in the morning; this story has kept me on the edge of my seat, chapter for chapter, all night! Thanks for making the H&L story come alive with so much suspense and titillation ; )
1/21/2016 c27 1Tina910
Great job! I've really enjoyed reading your fic today. Such a great way to spend a quiet afternoon! I look forward to more of your writing!
1/21/2016 c26 Tina910
Yes! The Falcon's Eye!
1/21/2016 c25 Tina910
...or toast their one month anniversary!
1/21/2016 c21 Tina910
You write their fighting scenes very well!
1/21/2016 c19 Tina910
Han's protectiveness over Leia is always something I like to read about!
1/21/2016 c16 Tina910
Loved the bacta scene - of course! Also like that Han seems to have more of a grip on his feelings for Leia than she does for him. Her flustered moments are priceless.
1/21/2016 c14 Tina910
I can't believe Han did that! So fabulous!
165 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »