FanFiction.Net
for Goodbye Summer Hello Trouble!

4/14/2017 c24 6VeronicaChase
Ok I'm being completely honest here: this chapter was waaaaaaaaay too confusing. I have no idea what happened between Sam and the team or why he isn't using his powers. The chapters before were done I just got confused on this one.
3/12/2017 c25 25silverheartlugia2000
*big tight hugs* oh my gosh! Queeny! I missed you! I was worried you dropped off the site..
And for the fic, wow Danny went from acting rather strange to being him self againXD
3/12/2017 c25 Wingedwriter101
Thanks for the ending! It's supper cute and I'm actually glad that Danny didn't turn in to a super evil person. I actually did not expect this end and enjoyed ever bit of it. love you!
5/8/2016 c24 Wingedwriter101
I'm amazed by the depth of the story. I'm a little against the DC/marvel crossover but none the less I appreciate a dramatic, romantic, and trilled story of peter/Sam. though Danny being the upset, jealous boyfriend... come on now. making me think kg iron fist in a different light here. and the team vs Sam does make this a little upset but I'll enjoy it if the story plays out how I imagine it.
5/8/2016 c24 1Ern Estine 13624
I'm glad they are back together can't wait for more
5/8/2016 c24 25silverheartlugia2000
*hugs* this was very cute~ Aunt may knows all~ooh but Ava got hit... is kitty going to be ok? Danny what the hell are you doing? Im with Ava on this one!
4/21/2016 c23 Guest
Would it be too much to hope Brice would take Sam to Botham and train him as or along the side of the Robins? I understand that the team is scared of the way Sam fights and behaves, but leaving him alone to die? That hits a new low. I just really cannot see a way out at the moment from Sam's perspective, especially with all the deceives Fury has kept feeding him about fighting styles and team work. Heck I am just heartbroken for Sam and Peter is not making it better. I would really beg if you'd let Batman take Sam to Gotham. Please update soon!
4/18/2016 c23 Ash of Ember
Oh my god! This is so good I cannot wait to see what's coming next! But Batman reveal himself to Sam? That means BIG. I wish there are more interactions with them, Sam needs a father figure in his life anyways lol. But coming back to Spidey! I'm so excited to see how their relationship go! Thanks so much for sharing such a great story. :) I'm holding my breath for the update.
2/6/2016 c23 silverheartlugia2000
ooh sammy, but bats has always been kinda weird with his boys as far as i know.. (the beyond series was especialy funXD) is he just trying to use reverse psycology on him?
2/5/2016 c22 silverheartlugia2000
Bats is such a weird dad sometimesXD oh spidey, will he be ok in this plan of theirs?
2/4/2016 c22 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting mega fantastic good can't wait for more
2/1/2016 c21 25silverheartlugia2000
wow sammy..
2/1/2016 c21 1Ern Estine 13624
Getting mega super fantastic good can't wait for more
1/2/2016 c20 25silverheartlugia2000
ok first of all: HOLY SHIT IT BATMAN!:D
second now I feel bad for all the silly stupid boysXD and hybrids! granted rabid ones but still they awesome!
12/31/2015 c20 1Ern Estine 13624
I thought batman was dc can't wait for more
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »