for Into Faerun

4/6 c15 2GabsStories
Love your story Such a shame there are no more updates! Thank you for this story!
11/14/2019 c15 Maaagan
I really hope this keeps going! This is by far one of my fav stories (I actually literally made an account to follow and comment)
8/4/2019 c15 Raelan
Everytime I think this fic is abandoned, you are posting new chapters, lol. Anyway, your writting skills are improved, recent chapters start to have more humour in them and I specially love Morgan's snark. Patiently wait for more :)
9/2/2018 c1 HYzJd
Veri n1c3tIPst0ri2t
5/4/2018 c14 ZenoLucario
Great fanfic hope you continue it.
3/12/2018 c14 Raelan
Oooh! I can't wait to read how they all went to Surface and met followers of Vhaeraun.
3/11/2018 c14 6Puffgirl1952 the 2nd
I wish there was more stories like this...
2/21/2018 c14 elvenlemonade
I also have reread this whole fanfic and I totally agree with previous reviewer. This is solid fan fiction. Please update soon.
1/11/2018 c1 1bdfreak
I'm actually re-reading this story again, since it's been ongoing for a long time.

The three human women are really super.
I love Madison's shy nature, but I have to say that Morgan is cracking me up with her sarcastic remarks ! :D
1/10/2018 c14 bdfreak
I haven't logged on here in a very long time, but after following this tale since the beginning and silently reading these 13 chapters, I absolutely had to step in to post a review.

This is quite simply the best fanfict I have ever read.
There are lots of other good tales on here, but this one tops it for me.

Finally, someone who's not writing about Drizzt or about Jarlaxle and Entreri!
Melanie, Madison and Morgan make a really great addition to the story and I savour those moments when we are given a glimpse of their interactions with Valas, Ryld and Pharaun.

You truly understand the drow well and their reactions/interactions with the trio of human women is hugely rewarding and realistic.

Ryld and Valas' silent exchange about human infatuation and emotional attachment was especially precious.

Madison and Morgan's conversation was also a welcome touch.
I could very well imagine the sisters struggling to use their limited knowledge of French or Spanish in an attempt to remain secretive. I also loved Valas' reaction to hearing a language foreign to his ears.

Lots of intricate details in these chapters.
I think chapter 13 is my favourite so far.
The somewhat awkward relationship between Madison and Valas is really starting to become apparent. The fact that even Ryld noticed Madison's attraction makes it even better.

Loving this so far.
Please keep it up. You have a real talent.
Other reviewers like myself will pop up every now and then.

I'll be sure to review your future chapters on more regular basis from now on.
5/14/2017 c13 elvenlemonade
I'll be honest, I didn't expect this fic to be updated, but I'm happy to read about earth girls in Faerun. I Can't wait for more))
4/18/2016 c12 Realan
Thank you for this new chapter! Aye, I am with you till the end of this story)
4/14/2016 c1 Realan
Damn, this fic was so much promising and interesting and now it is abandoned
9/22/2015 c11 elvenlemonade
I agree with previous reviewers that this fic is pure gold. I really like that these girls are not extraordinary, they don't have special powers and their vulnerability...it just adds spice to the story!
Can't wait for the new chapter.
2/11/2015 c8 6Kansas Scout
An interesting story and I am going to enjoy reading more.
20 Page 1 2 Next »