for A Good Dalek

9/22/2020 c1 1Lord Vaserious
That's great seeing the inner conflict of Rusty
6/2/2020 c1 THELONELYGOD3000
Brilliant story. Can you try to make one on the dalek in the episode "Dalek" like what happened to it before the Doctor and Rose found it? I feel like that would be interesting to write about.
1/1/2017 c1 Kl
It is wonderful to see things from the Dalek (Rusty?) perspective. It gave so much more meaning to its choices. Perhaps it will learn more and close the gap of understanding. I would love to see Twelve's continued adventures with the Dalek (Rusty) and see how it changes him.
10/7/2016 c1 The Daleks' Advocate
Poor Rusty, so desperate to find something he can understand in the Doctor's mind. Great way to spin the episode more positively for the Doctor.
7/2/2015 c1 13creativesm75
i like this
9/23/2014 c1 54Tanba Josav
Wow, that was an amazing insight into Rusty the Dalek. I liked the way you described how Rusty wanted to but truly couldn't understand beauty and so it just latched onto the only thing it could understand.

Its a shame that the Doctor didn't really understand what Rusty meant by being a good dalek.
9/13/2014 c1 21shadowsteed
I think you explained Rusty's "feelings" perfectly. I really think that the Doctor should not feel so bad about the outcome of this situation. Surely, a Dalek that wants to kill other Daleks is less than ideal, but at least he made it understand the evil of the Daleks, which is a beginning, and it means that to actually change a Dalek, for the better, is possible. I hope we will see Rusty again... :)
9/6/2014 c1 hellraven-ovo
;A; A wonderful insight into Rusty. I understand the Doctor's distress, but I also understand Rusty's endeavor, trying to understand what it saw