for The Book of Fate

6/24/2017 c4 1WantToBeADog
I'll tell you one thing. I can wait forever and a day for an update, because writing for fun is not something that should hinder you in your life. You should not feel pressured to write. You focus on living your life and getting better, we'll all survive waiting and remember you owe us nothing but your well being. I hope everything turns out alright for you and that some luck comes to your life.
Have a wonderful day because you're worth it!
7/16/2016 c3 1NeKo19-94
Next place ;)
6/10/2015 c3 Guest
When are you going To updated chapter 4?
9/6/2014 c1 12xRedxMoonx
This was so well written! You did an amazing job at describing her situation, and her feelings really reached me, for they are so deep it makes you to sympathize with her easily. It's a really good beginning, and I encourage you to continue :)
9/6/2014 c1 2MonkeyBoy87
I liked it. Although the reference that cellphones need a Beep to work is kinda getting old. Just saying. It was good. Also, I hope it's not too much trouble but I have a friend named 4fireking who writes two chapters of a story a day mostly but doesn't get many reviews. Please read one of his stories and review but don't tell him I sent you. Secret : )
9/6/2014 c1 10JarOfIdeas
Nice prolouge! I hope you update soon
9/5/2014 c1 3YelandaSithAssasin
If she gets placed in the one piece world and meets ace, will she be a part of white beards crew? Or not a pirate? Anyways, are you going to let ace survive in your story? Thanks :)