for We Could've Had It All

9/2/2016 c1 Guest
Noooooo. This is really sad. Your great with writing the relationship between the two.

Telltale should have made you put this scene in.
2/25/2016 c1 6Carley and Lee forever
This is so sad.

WHY LILLY WHY?
7/28/2015 c1 Guest
I want to cry :'( This was so sad! Very well written. Please write more.
5/25/2015 c1 Guest
This was so sad yet so deep and a great read! You're a pretty talented writer. Please consider writing more CarLee stories preferably AU's where Carley is still alive and gets the chance to be with Lee and perhaps where they raise Clementine together somehow.
4/9/2015 c1 Jade
This broke my heart /3 I wish something could have happened romantically between Lee and Carley too. Thank you so much for writing this beautiful little one shot as heartbreaking as it was to read. :'( You are such a talented writer. Keep writing!
10/12/2014 c1 Guest
This made me cry so much. You not only made it more heartbreaking but actually better. I wish something like this had happened between Lee and Carley before Carley had sadly died. Thank you for writing this! It's SO good! Please consider writing more CarLee stories :)
9/9/2014 c1 Guest
I'M NOT CRYING! YOU'RE CRYING! *sobs uncontrollably* I loved this but it hurt to read.
9/7/2014 c1 63Rossana's Mind
Oh my God :( Nice one shot! Really sad and nice u.u I hope you can do more of CarLee!
Fighting!
9/6/2014 c1 Guest
Oh god! This was so sad! I wish this had happened but god this was so sad since you stuck to the canon ending and Carley still died before they got any further than a kiss :/ Great job at making me cry.
9/6/2014 c1 VictoriaSW
I'm on my ipad which won't let me log in. :c
Anyways, this is amazing! I was so pissed that Carley and Lee didn't even get to actually kiss, and I'm glad you made that happen.