for TRANSFORMATION, Part I: From Shanghai to the Hong Kong

1/13/2015 c6 15Desert Sunrise
This is a great chapter... starting with the post-sex tenderness through the good old-fashioned ass-whooping! Awesome!
1/13/2015 c4 Desert Sunrise
Nice... formal training time instead of having to burn their after-hours 'personal' time. Well done, and some great action! Really gives a taste of Xiùlán's true capabilities.
1/13/2015 c3 Desert Sunrise
Xiùlán is an evil woman, torturing poor little Sammy that way! lol Let's stress the muscles, make you super sore, and then squeeze the crap out of them in the name of massage. Evil! I like it!
1/13/2015 c2 Desert Sunrise
Ahhh Joesiar... the villain who's easy to hate. And rape? Straight to the M rating right off the bat. Just makes me growl.
1/13/2015 c1 Desert Sunrise
Nicely done. Your Sam is a fast mover when she knows what she wants! :-)
1/10/2015 c7 1Yestare70
Quite enjoyable - your writing goes into a massive amount of detail.
That message from the General - now you have me curious for the next chapter ;)
1/10/2015 c6 Yestare70
That first section where they wash each other is much more sensual and enjoyable, and in line with your style of writing! Good.

Traynor kicking serious ass! How long has she been training with Xiulan now?
1/10/2015 c5 Yestare70
Overall quite enjoyable - but with Xiulan being a virgin, and Sam having a hurt background I hoped (and expected) their sex to be careful, tender and slow. Those few paragraphs 'feel' like part of another story.
1/9/2015 c4 Yestare70
Ha! That was good. Using her time now to instruct Traynor :)
1/9/2015 c3 Yestare70
Cute, simply cute. Warm feelings for the two :)
1/9/2015 c2 Yestare70
Ouch you gave Sam a rough history there...

Wonder how/if that's going to affect her relationship with Xiulan.
1/8/2015 c1 Yestare70
I followed some friend's links to find this, was quie pleased how slow and thoughtful your writing is. Very enjoyable!
12/11/2014 c7 Guest
Nice to see Joesiar getting his. Unfortunately in real life there are people like him in every race, creed, color, sex, and sexual orientation. The holidays seem to be a time for some to flourish. That being said, I wish everyone a happy, safe, and peaceful holiday season around people you love. Cheers.
11/1/2014 c5 2istina1268
Hm...seemed quick and detached. Also...did you cut and paste something in there from an earlier chapter? It seems to me for their first time they would want to explore each other a little more.
11/1/2014 c2 istina1268
Ok. I like chapter 2...but I told you I was upset when you took this story down. I hope in 100 years views on homosexuality are more enlightened. I have seen a lot of progress with that in the last 20...especially among young people.
30 « Prev Page 1 2