for Incredibles HISHE

7/21/2018 c1 pottersparky
Yes this what he should have done. If only he done this than Bubby could had better future than the one had in the movie. It true what he said that Mr. Incredible let him down big time which turn him into a monster but once came to see his bad choices came back to bite him it was to late to say he was sorry for things went to far be fix. This was something he have to live with for rest of his life that his actions destroy a child's future. If only it happen way you said in story but it just was not how it went. Anyway great story on what happen in Mr. Incredible made right choice. Hope my review makes you happy. It been fun reading this.
10/7/2017 c1 2k+Hawki
I won't dwell on the punctuation/grammar, as I'm guessing English isn't your first language. That said, I'm not too enthused about the content. I mean, taking it literally, the events of the movie could have been avoided if Mr. Incredible had treated Buddy better, but it's perfectly understandable why he didn't. Always easy to make judgements in hindsight and all that.
4/9/2017 c1 Guest
great!
4/28/2016 c1 guest reader
buddy could also build a exosuit and be his own hero
10/15/2015 c1 Zulee
OH i completely agree with this.
8/30/2015 c1 10Junior VB
Not bad.
5/9/2015 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Hey, very good one.

I think that, in the movie, Mr Incredible was a bit harsh with Buddy because this wasn't the first time he messed up with a mission. When we first see Buddy, Mr Incredible references the other times he met the boy, and he was becoming increasingly annoying. The movie just showed 'the straw that broke the camel's back', so to say.

Keep the good writing.
3/30/2015 c1 Guest
I loved that. It has always bothered me the way Mr. incredible treated little Buddy. Has also bothered me why a little 8 *roughly* year old was able to run around a city unsupervised. I always guessed the police weren't out looking for him, so I wondered about Buddy's parents.

One another note Buddy did take the rejection too far hen he started killing supers. :P

anyway, very good job, I hope you write more stories.
1/11/2015 c1 40Concolor44
Yep. Works for me.

I love the HISHE series. So often correct. The one they did for "Frozen" for example, was just perfect.

If Bob had simply taken the time to EXPLAIN to Buddy that he worked alone because he was more or less invulnerable (and sidekicks aren't) and he couldn't bear to put anyone in harm's way like that, it would have worked out so much better for everyone.
9/10/2014 c1 8Kitty9167
My advice is to run a quick spell check and separate the paragraphs more so they are easier to read. I would also say spend a bit more time and smooth it over, you have a great story here and I'm so glad someone finally did one like this. I adore both Buddy and Mr. Incredible too and thing this would have been a much better way for things to turn out.