for DxD: The Game

1/23/2015 c6 Guest
This story is so good, please continue it.
1/24/2015 c6 Alex2909
somewhat nice issei, he has some disturbing moments but he is alright
1/24/2015 c6 1MrNeedsToRemoveAllFavs
Don't leave us hanging, bro! Is it a restart time, or is it a super heal time?
1/22/2015 c6 13ahsoei
Most of fanfics about 'altered' Issei is either a badass Issei or simply powerful Issei (sometimes in ridiculous sense). So having Issei who is simply much smarter is quite refreshing. ;) (y)
1/21/2015 c6 36SeerKing
More please.
1/20/2015 c6 3frytrix
Lol, Rias caused his death by distracting him.
I hope he put the blame on her for that one.
1/10/2015 c6 Bluesnowman
interesting
1/8/2015 c6 Inimicus
So do you plan to only allow him 7 revives one for each of the 8 pawns? Or are you going to have him make a deal with the dragon, or some how make it so he is Angel/Fallen Angel and Demon or any combination within? At some point or something else, I would suspect finishing that last mission would have saved the game, so the fighting in the middle of this is not an issue. I think it would be interesting whatever happens he starts the next part fully healed and beside where Rai had appeared. Or he appears with Two or Three spells in front of him but you also forget if he can throw one extra when boosted in Theory he should get two more so he should be able to cast four spells at once, since his Int and everything else increases, and the effect should also boost the effectiveness of his own skills and their use.
1/7/2015 c6 Knight of elves
Thanks for the chapter :) had fun reading it, good job and keep it up. PLEASE UPDATE SOON.
1/4/2015 c6 the dark emperor
please update
1/3/2015 c6 26Apex85
DAMN IT WHY?! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO END IT LIKE THAT?!

HE BETTER BE ALIVE NEXT CHAPTER(WHICH I HOPE IS SOON, THIS STORY IS GREAT)!
12/23/2014 c6 Love times 2
GAME OVER. PLEASE INSERT $.50 FOR ANOTHER LIFE.
12/23/2014 c3 Love times 2
First of all: (Imitates Harem) Feed me MOAR! (Yes, I've seen the spelling from a gif) Next, is anyone reminded of Sword Art Online when reading this?
12/21/2014 c1 Guest
This is a awesome!
12/12/2014 c6 Guest
nooooooo esta muy genial la historia continuala
214 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »