FanFiction.Net
for Lightning Dragon's Roar

6/19/2022 c4 Face Yourself
He... he shouted the name of the 'attack.' My ability to take this seriously just dropped to nothing. :P Well, he is 14 at this point, after all. I suppose cringe is to be expected.
6/12/2022 c10 2NarutoUchiha242567
Umbitch: good afternoon students

me: it was until we saw you
3/9/2022 c33 majikss
im not sure about this arc about being in the lab
2/11/2022 c3 lianlamkhual123
Why don't you write reborn in Fairy tail fk like there is only one lighting this is hp not some kind of hand to hand combat but shotting from wand.
2/3/2022 c8 imaunholycow2
I just love the amount of fucks this version of Harry doesn't give lol
2/1/2022 c1 Tyfli barda
Is this a Harry Potter story or something else? And as interesting the premise is with a much greater world building than most HP fanfic I struggle with this story being a Harry Potter story. For a supposed wizard the MC doesn't do much Wizarding magic if all, fight sequences are repetitive and boils down to him screaming out his attacks like a retarded console player, it gets boring pretty damned quickly. The interesting crossovers become rushed and often downplayed as the story goes on and the MC never gets a reprieve, hoping the action will carry the story forward all the time. The further the story goes the less meaning and substance it has, what is the purpose of the MC and where is the story going, Voldie, Smallville, Stargate etc the list goes on. Yet you keep adding plot after plot but never really resolving much, perhaps Voldie arc and that was a rush job, everything feels rushed in the end and it's too bad because this story had potential, sometimes less is more.
12/28/2021 c26 Shortmike24
this chapter ruined it for me. he has already seen that he isnt strong enough. and terry or whatever said he lost to her. and why the fuck are you saying transfiguration is useless. dumbles is a master at that and hasnt lost to harry once. just fucking dumb.
12/27/2021 c70 16Jamie G Holmes
So finish up asocial so you can do ldr
12/22/2021 c4 5Nonyaarb
Harry is too nice, it makes a difficult read for me. Just like the original books come to think of it
12/19/2021 c5 Guest
Stomping on politics is fun. It's a terribly good time, honestly.
11/16/2021 c2 dylansandy1993
while your pseudo science nonsense made my head hurt.
suspension of disbelief made it fine to read.

heck, it's not even that bad.

though, I can't say I enjoyed the "cleanup" being so simple and without issue. At least mention using a tongue scrubber to get rid of the carbon residue... or go back and point out that it wouldn't be carbon residue but burnt flesh? instead of licking teeth white.

anyways, I do enjoy the stories by this author and have been following several for multiple years now. I just read these first few chapters and was annoyed (but not really mad) about some of the nonsense. However! little fixes aren't that hard, such as using the wall socket and some wires instead of batteries... given how long ago this was posted however, I'm pretty certain some one has already mentioned the aforementioned criticisms.

I'll just relax and enjoy the ride. worst case? I'll skip ahead.

worst worst case, I'll not read this particular story and still enjoy other stories the author is writing. which I do like!
thanks for the chapter and the stories and well. thanks!
11/6/2021 c17 Imperfect Demi-God
Dragon Quest 3. You, sir, are a true goblin, and I respect the fuck out of that.
11/6/2021 c16 Imperfect Demi-God
Quote's from DMC? Don't know the specific game, certainly not 5. Definitely some dialogue between Dante and Vergil. Hm. I'm guessing DMC 3.
11/6/2021 c12 Imperfect Demi-God
Harry, and by extension you, have a great taste in music. Nothing gets the blood pumping like Shall Never Surrender.
10/31/2021 c1 Imperfect Demi-God
The timeline seems a bit fucked, since YouTube wasn't a thing till 2005. But I'm all for it. I like this, good shit man.
3,131 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »